Chapter 19: "Accepting Destiny!"

Rebecca and Victoria stand across from each other as their hair is blown in the wind. The wind picked up as a storm was brewing in the distance. The two looks at the spell before taking each other's hands. They begin glowing as they start the spell.

    "TENEBRICUS, facta est lux: Baculum magicum est virtus, non-est gubernator Baculum magicum meum et vocavi te." The two say in unison and repeat themselves two other times. A bolt of lightning comes down towards them and the two grab their chosen wands.

    Victoria's wand was mainly white for some reason with a yellow star on top of it. Rebecca's was longer and had a gem on top of it. The girls felt power coursing through them.

    "Wow, it's so strong." Rebecca says.

    "We've got baddies." Joan says.

    "Really? You think this is the time for a RWBY joke?" Shane asks.

    "Titans and humans?" Sora asks.

    "And look who's leading the pack." Lee says and Victoria looks towards the incoming enemies. Bertolt and Zeke lead the titans while Elizabeth was making her human followers fly.

    "Monkeys, how cliché." Joan says.

    "It works." Sora says.

    "Getting our wands is only half of it according to our grandmother's diary." Victoria says.

    "What else is there?" Hange asks.

    "Accepting our destiny." Rebecca says and looks at Victoria. Victoria stares at Reiner and the other titans.

    "Victoria, can we do this?" Rebecca asks.

    "Yes." Victoria says and she holds up her wand and closes her eyes. Victoria begins remembering the past with everyone. 'Call of Silence' from 'Attack on Titan' plays in the background.

{Flashback}

    'I'm dead!' She says mentally as she stares up at the titan as it reaches for her. Suddenly, the song changes and ends up being a song from Attack on Titan called Reluctant Heroes. Her eyes widen in shock as the titan falls over dead and a green cape waves in the wind in front of her.

    "Great, I've got to be dreaming for sure now." She says as she slaps her face. The guy who saved her looks at her and her eyes go wide again.

    "Listen, this the point you explain to me what the hell you were just doing." The very familiar guy says.

    "Levi..." She says in shock before her face turns happy, "OH MY GOD! IT'S LEVI FROM ATTACK ON TITAN!" She jumps up and squeals.

    Light flashes as she stares in shock at Reiner falling towards her after the building had shook causing her to fall. He manages to grab her and transformed to defend her. A light flashes again and Victoria is standing looking at Reiner.

    "Well, for some reason the Founding Titan ended up in your capable hands. Which came a bit of a problem..." Reiner says.

    "Oh? What kind of problem?" She asks.

    "You were cute." Reiner says and she looks back at him.

    "Oh, no." She says.

    "Hmm?" Reiner asks.

    "I've always felt maybe I was born in the wrong world, but... You'll be leaving this world one day." Victoria says.

    "And you go back to being alone." Reiner says, "Why have you been alone for nine years?"