Chapter 5: "Shopping Panic!"

{One Month After the Walls Were Established-Victoria's POV}

    It'd been a month since the worlds collided and I discovered my role in this Titan Apocalypse. The Scouts were being corralled in Oklahoma, a small area called Bricktown. It was the Hampton and Hilton hotels. Nearby were fast food joints that they were enjoying the taste of during their first week. When Hange wasn't busy helping with the gear or training the recruits, she was found at IHOP right around the corner. It took just a few days to clean the area and then another few weeks to deal with the walls in the other countries as well as cleaning the area of titans. Getting all the remaining people into the walls proved a little difficult. Cars and other vehicles were too loud and there wasn't a straight street into the gate.

    The next step after the remaining humans got to choose a place, I did research on a home for myself. The following step was to appeal to Levi's likes to stay clean. So, I currently had everyone at the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.

    "What the hell are we here for? This place is disgusting." Levi says.

    "This is a baseball stadium, but this isn't why I summoned you all here." I say.

    "Then why?" Levi asks.

    "I am going to teach you hygiene!" I say as I begin the Power Point. It was evening so it looked like an outdoor theatre. Levi looked at me.

    "What is hygiene?" Levi asks.

    "It's where you no longer smell like you've been shitting in your clothes." I say, "Currently clothing companies here are making your uniforms so you'll have multiple versions so they can be cleaned."

    "Cleaned?" Levi says.

    "I got your attention, didn't I?" I ask. Levi grabs my arm and everyone looks at him.

    "I need to know your secrets woman." Levi says and I giggle.

    It took a full three hours to thoroughly explain hygiene, washing clothes, brushing teeth, and the things done in a shower, but I felt that only Levi was listening. The next day, I took the group to the mall that was still operational. The group goes crazy in some stores. Sasha wanted to try the food court and dragged Connie, Ymir, and Historia with her. I look at my friends as they arrive.

    "So, team Levi, Erwin, and Hange's team wants to check out the third-floor fashion. Sasha's group is in the food court. Uh, Eren's group haven't decided where they want to go and then those two..." I say looking at Marco and Jean who were staring in disbelief at the many stores.

    "Hey! Purple head." Jean says.

    "My name is Victoria." Victoria says and sighs, "Yes, Jean, what do you need?"

    "Marco and I want to go check out that store." Jean says and points to a nearby store.

    "I swear to god if you come out looking like gangsters I'll disown you." Joan says, "I've got them."

    "I'll go to the food court." Lee says.

    "I've got the third-floor fashion." Shane says.

    "Thanks guys. Reiner, Bertolt, Annie? What do you want to try?" I ask.

    "What are we doing here?" Annie asks.

    "You need outfits for when you aren't fighting. You didn't come with your clothes." I say.

    "Right, and this is a place you buy clothes?" Annie asks.

    "Hey, Tori, what's that place?" Reiner asks as I blush as he leaned his arm on my head. I wasn't that much shorter than he was, but it was still embarrassing.