Chapter 13: "Dreaming of Reality!"

{Victoria's Dream}

It was a normal day, Victoria was getting ready for her graduation. She ties up her hair as she giggles. This was back in 2017 just a few weeks after the two worlds were supposedly collided. She heads to the graduation location and she walks across the stage before heading to join her friends.

"Guys, we did it!" Victoria says.

"I'm sorry do we know you?" Joan asks and Victoria looks at her confused.

"We're friends." Victoria says.

"Aren't you the freak of the school?" Shane asks.

"No." Victoria says.

"Oh, right... You're the girl who believes that everyone is her friend." Lee says.

"We don't know you." Joan says and Victoria's eyes widen as she walks away. She hears her friends laughing. She walks away and looks up to see Rebecca waiting.

"Rebecca..." Victoria says.

"Sis, congrats, we did it!" Rebecca says. This was also a world where the twins were raised as twins.

"Ah, yeah, we did." Victoria says, "Have I ever been friends with them?"

"Nope, it's always been us." Rebecca says, "Come on let's go." They walk away. They head to the car and in the car, Victoria stares out the window while Rebecca drives.

"What's wrong? We should be celebrating!" Rebecca says.

"I am happy... But I feel as if something is missing." Victoria says and hits the radio to go to the one about upcoming Anime.

"So, manga writer, Isayama just stated that the character Reiner is his favorite character of his manga Attack on Titan." The announcer says.

"Victoria, maybe you wouldn't be the freak if you stopped being obsessed with this crap." Rebecca says.

"I like anime and manga." Victoria says, "Do you ever feel like something is missing? Maybe friends or maybe a guy?"

"Nope, I'm happy with it just being us." Rebecca says.

"Well that's you sis." Victoria says.

"We were raised Sorceresses, Victoria, we can't like everyone else." Rebecca says.

'That's right... We were...' Victoria's thought says, 'And therefore we can never be near anyone... Our magic engulfed our grandparents and they vanished...'

"Unless you are saying you don't want your magic anymore." Rebecca says.

"That's what I'm saying." Victoria says.

"Why would you say that?" Rebecca asks.

"It's isolated us. It made our grandparents disappear for crying out loud Rebecca." Victoria says, "I want to be normal."

"You want to be normal? Well, there is a spell I found that would let you be normal. Your magic wouldn't just vanish." Rebecca says.

"Where would it go?" Victoria asks.

"Into me." Rebecca says.

"You can't handle the magic, that's why we were born twins." Victoria says.

"It wouldn't be for long. Just long enough for you to believe that we are better off with magic." Rebecca says.

"I'll think about it." Victoria says.

"What's there to think about? You want to be normal." Rebecca says.

"Yeah, but only because I feel something is missing with my life." Victoria says.