Chapter 20: "Learning to Let go and Say Goodbye!"

Victoria's eyes flash open as tears stream down her cheeks as she holds up her wand.

"Accipio quod Fatum meum at vel magicum!" Victoria says.

"Accipio quod Fatum meum at vel magicum!" Rebecca says right after.

The two begin to glow as light comes out of their wands. Victoria closes her eyes again as Rebecca and Victoria are lifted up into the sky. The light surrounds them as the two feel power coursing through them. Suddenly their outfits change and Levi's eyes widen as a feather lands in front of him. He picks it up and everyone stares up at the twins. The cold air around them becomes warm as the light vanishes to see them floating back to back in beautiful dresses with angelic-like wings spreading from their backs.

The bright light covers the area and Elizabeth hisses as she stops flying. She glares angrily as she stares ahead.

"I will have the last of the power!" Elizabeth yells before she flies forward.

The twins take each other's hand as they hold their wands in front of them.

"What the hell?" Levi asks in shock.

"For crimes of the magical world, we hereby punish you for your crimes!" Victoria says.

Elizabeth flies towards them as darkness flies behind her. Rebecca and Victoria fly towards her and a fierce battle begins between the three. The titans and humans begin attacking the group. Elizabeth fires an attack at Rebecca and hits her causing her to crash to the ground.

Reiner's titan form rushes to Rebecca and covers her while Titans try to surround her. He fights off titans while Victoria struggles against Elizabeth by herself.

"Forget about it! I am far stronger than you! I've claimed everyone source of magic there is! YOU WILL FALL TO ME!" Elizabeth says.

"No! I won't allow this world to fall into darkness!" Victoria says, "I saw you that day, you... You took my grandparents powers! And for what?! A world of loneliness?!"

"Bite your tongue!" Elizabeth says firing off an attack. Victoria sets up a shield to deflect it.

"She was correct years ago and you couldn't accept it!" Victoria yells.

"I WAS DESTINED FOR POWER!" Elizabeth yells.

"YOU WERE DESTINED TO GUIDE GREAT POWER!" Victoria yells back and Elizabeth stares in shock as Victoria was glowing with light. The darkness inside Elizabeth sends a powerful attack out and Victoria crashes to the wall. She stares at all the fighting as she stands up. She gets tears in her eyes.

"Is all this what you wanted? You wanted pain and misery auntie?! Grandma wouldn't want this!" Victoria says.

"What the hell do you know?! You don't know what happened back then! I was stronger! I deserved to be head of the family!" Elizabeth yells as she stood over Victoria.

"So, you let the darkness take over you and you bewitched your great niece in the attempts to get power that wasn't rightfully yours?" Victoria says.

"IT IS MINE!" Elizabeth says as she grabs Victoria by the throat, "I WILL HAVE IT ALL!"

"I saw it ten years ago, you've never seen it. You weren't passed over because you weren't strong enough, you were passed over because you're mentally weaker. You saw darkness before it engulfed you. You wanted power and it wasn't just handed to you. You were passed over because you lacked humility." Victoria says, "You couldn't lead because you didn't want to know what it meant to be weak. You couldn't handle weakness and you didn't want it. You wanted to be the best and that led you down the path of darkness. Even me, not having been raised with my sister, I've seen what darkness can do. I was at my weakest just before I was saved by my friends... I was alone when you took my grandparent's lives, then I found my friends and they showed me what it meant to be happy. You wanted power but power will never make you happy."