13. Chapter - Whatever

VICTOR's POV

Sitting in a bar with a half empty glass of Scotch, I couldn't stop the groan coming from my mouth for the eleventh time already. I knew I fucking fucked up when I threatened Oliver. But when I came inside the shop and saw the little bastard who ruined my life with him, smiling and happily making whatever he was making, I just snapped. I was already irritated because of the incident that happened in the morning. And seeing whatever-his-name-was just sparked the bottled up frustration. I couldn't believe they were working together. The whole situation was just ridiculous, and it almost seemed as if they had planned to ruin me from the beginning.

Frowning, I tugged at my hair helplessly. All those unnecessary thoughts about them plotting the whole thing made my head hurt. I knew it was probably bullshit. Why would Oliver need to plan something so stupid to break up with me? He would've told me if there was something he was unhappy about. Or at least I hoped so; I would never consider him to be such a bastard to do something underhanded like that.

"Ugh." I grabbed the glass, slowly turning it and watching the light brown liquid turn around.

"Man! You are drinking again? Wasn't this morning experience enough?" An annoyed voice rung behind me, my mood getting even bitterer the moment I realized who it was. I was surprised Nelson had the balls to show up in front of me. It was his fault the fucker got in my room. This bastard thought it would be interesting and let him in. If he thought he could act as nothing happened, he was naïve.

Since one particular time of my life, I've always gave him a spare to my room in every hotel we were in; he even had a key to my apartment. It was an arrangement we both agreed to for several reasons. But with the bullshit he pulled this morning, we were done with that.

God, just remembering the fucker who barged in my room made me see red again. Knocking back the rest of the drink, my throat pleasantly burned.

That morning (the end of chapter 10)

"What the hell did you just say to me, you bastard?" I growled, suddenly feeling more awake than ever. The fucker thought he could talk to me like he owned this room or something.

We would see about that.

"If you don't leave in next thirty seconds, I'm going to beat your ass and fucking sue you for barging inside of my room without an invitation. I don't care who let you in; they didn't have the right to do so. You don't live here, and I paid for this room, end of story." Taking a deep breath I came closer to the stranger, gritting my teeth to calm down. I had an urge to punch him right at that moment, but I suppressed it for the time being. I didn't need some dickhead coming back at me with press and charges for hurting him.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out," I whispered as threateningly as I could, hoping he got the message. I really wasn't in mood for something like this, not to mention it was only morning, and I woke up just few minutes ago. Fraying my nerves like this, so early in the day and with a hangover on top of that, was not such a bright idea.

The guy looked at me, eyes full of venom. He looked unfazed, as if he couldn't care less about my opinions and threats, which pissed me off even more.

It was extremely rare to come across people like him, who weren't intimidated by me. He either didn't know who I was, or he was insane. No other option there.

"Look, you I-think-I-am-scary-as-fuck piece of shit. I don't care what your problem is. You just fucked my boyfriend, and I will be damned before I let you meddle in our conversation any longer than you already did. We got some things to discuss, and if it has to be done here, so be it." Almost yelling, he looked back at the other man in the room, prepared to talk again based on his intake of breath.