Chapter 1: Unspeakable crimes😳

Hey before you start reading I just wanna say that this book is DISCONTINUED and has been for like...4 years. I'm not in this fandom anymore , I wrote this when I was young ash and my writing was atrocious. I won't be replying to comments or updating anything in this. This book may aswell be dead and gone to be honest. Thank you for commenting , reading and voting :) it genuinely does mean a lot but there's no more where this came from. I'm older now , way more mature and MUCH better at writing.
However I'm in different fandoms now and I WILL be writing BTS content on this account VERY SOON so if that's something you're interested in make sure you're following me so when I post you get notified !!.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It all started on a Friday night. Me and Ayleo had just come back from our show , our driver had dropped us of at at our apartment. We got in the lift and when we got upstairs we went straight into our rooms.

As soon as I got into my room , I kicked of my shoes and started removing my clothes so I could hop into the shower.

*30 minutes later*

I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist as I walked to the drawers. I pulled out a pair of boxers , and slipped them on under the towel. I mean you never know who's out there watching these days , better safe then sorry.

Then out of nowhere light suddenly flickered. I ignored it and reached for my basketball shorts , but not long after they flickered again.

Me: " Must be somthing wrong with the lights".

As I was about to go get my phone of the bed so I could check any notifications the lights turned off. I scrunched up my face as I walked over putting my hands out looking for the switch when boom everthing went black.

*********************
**************
**********
*****

I woke up feeling an excruciating banging feeling agains my head ,  I almost felt like I had been hit with a baseball bat or something.

As I reached to soothe my head slowly beginning to regain some sort of consciousness , I quickly became aware that I couldn't move and my hands were tied up behind me. I struggled , still trying to get my head straight and clear up my vision and realised my legs were tied up , and I was facing downward on my knees.

 I struggled , still trying to get my head straight and clear up my vision and realised my legs were tied up , and I was facing downward on my knees

( He looked like this except he wasn't naked and his Ankeles were tied together ).

I started to panic and before I was able to let out a scream I heard footsteps it was coming towards me. I looked up slightly and saw Ayleo standing over me.