Chapter 17: Guilt😔

Mateo's pov:

*😥3 weeks later😥*

He won't pick up any of my calls he declines them straight away , he won't answer any of my texts he leaves them all on read. He blocked me off of IG and Snap he's litterally cut me off to the maximum extent so i realise that I've fucked up....and this time its bad.

That day I cried all night long. I've bearly slept either because i can't , all I could think about was him and how disappointed he was with me. The anger that rushed through his face when he slapped me. I've never felt this terrible , this worthless and this dissapointed in myself in my entire life.

Ive stayed in his room everynight since and I refuse to come out . Zaya keeps trying to make me eat but I've compleatly lost my appetite I don't want food....I want my brother. I keep having flashbacks of that night and the things he said to me you could hear the hurt in his voice. I tried calling him again.

Calling Ayleo😔.....

Wasssup it's Ayleo I can't take your call right now but leave a message though ya feel me...peacee.

I sighed as it went straight to voicemail for the hundreth time. My phone was blowing up with messages from fans and friends asking were I am and if im okay. I've been unnactive for this whole three weeks. I don't wanna dance , I don't wanna post , I don't want to do anything what I want.....is to see my brother.

I've litterally lost the will to speak. I haven't spoken to anybody I've declined everyone's calls aired everybody's messages I just don't care anymore.

Zaya💕😭💨: " Tator ".

Isaiah said standing at my the door as i stared blankly at Ayleo's wall not even acknowledging him he sighed.

I felt his presence with me on the bed but I still didn't move. He layed his head on my shoulder.

Zaya💕😭💨: " Baby.........".

I still didn't answer him i just carried on staring at the wall he sighed.

Zaya💕😭💨: " You don't have to talk okay...just listen to me ".

He said as i felt him staring at me from the side as i still gave him no attention.

Zaya💕😭💨: " You know what you did was preety selfish and self-centred. You broke one of the strongest things in any brothely relationship and too be honest i don't really blame Ayo for not wanting to talk to you. shiiiiii if i was him i wouldn't wanna talk to yo ass eith..GCO-

I smacked my teeth and , he leaned off of me.

Zaya💕😭💨: " There's no use in you getting all upset and in a mood cause all I'm stating is hard facts and if you don't like it well that sounds like a personal problem ".

I rolled my eyes.

Zaya💕😭💨: " Look Ayleo is your big brother. He's always been there for you in every situation , picked you up when you fell and made you feel better when you were sad just like I did and still do with Malik's retarded ass. As much as they annoy you or you aggravate them you never loose that love and that trust. Ayleo may have said that hes lost all trust in you but we all say things we don't mean. You guys have an unbreakable bond i mean.....you've been through a lot. And as mad , as dissapointed , as hurt and as betrayed as Ayleo may feel....he still loves you.