Chapter 10 pt2 :News😢

Double update ❤💦
Since I neglected you guys and the book😂😂 and let's just take a moment to appreciate that god given piece of artworks chest who likes his new tats😊 I didn't know Cleo and curious were gonna be thier getting tats to so immeadatley seeing Cleo just pissed me of😒😒 but anyway....

*Back to story*

Zaya's pov💦🔥🐐:

We're still sitting here waiting for any news on Ayleo if he okay if he's not they just took him into the room and told us we had to wait Mateo's sitting next to me worring and shaking I'm really worried he looked awful when we found him mateo hasn't spoken a word since we got here wich was about 3 hours an 45 minutes ago and he's still crying but silently and covering his face so nobody can see but I can hear his light little sniffles.

Me: " M..Mateo ".

He quickly wiped his face and looked at me my heart dropped his eyes were all puffy and swollen I've never seen him so upset before.

Me: " h...hes he's gonna be alright okay ".

Tayy❤🌎💦🔥: " y..you don't know that d..d..do you ".

He said looking down at the floor sniffeling.

Tayy❤🌎💦🔥: " I can't loose him zaya not after my mom ".

Me: " and you won't hes gonna be fine the doctors are looking after him ".

He faintly smiled and i grabbed his hand and held it tight then the doctor came down the hallway to us and we immeadatley got up.

Nurse: " Ayleo bowles ".

Tayy❤🌎💦🔥: " Y..y..yeah th..thats m..my brother ".

He said shaking she looked at her notes then looked back at us.

Nurse: " well he's stable and awake but he lost a dangerous amount of blood and we've given him stitches in the back of his head and he may have a lot of head aches for the next week but I will prescribe some medication for him to take for them hes very lucky if you hadn't of found him sooner he would of died.

Tayy❤🌎💦🔥: " Th...thank y..you s..s..so much for your help ".

Nurse: " just doing my job ".

She said smilling and then walked of I sat back down and mateo looked at me with a wierd face.

Tayy❤🌎💦🔥: " aren't..y...you gonna c..c..come in with me ".

Me: " No not yet I'll talk to him later I think you guys should talk....you know bro to bro ".

He nodded and smilled then ran down the corridor but turned and ran back up.

Tayy❤🌎💦🔥: " but before I go...

And he pulled me up and grabed my face and smashed his lips against mine he pulled me towards him i kissed back it was so passionate and his hand travelled down to my area and he rubbed it then pulled away and i bit my lip.

Me: " you fucking tease ". I said trying to cover my hardened member.

He blushed and covered his face and walked into the room.

Mateo pov:

I don't know what just came over me I've never kissed anybody like that before with so much passion he made me feel so much better while we were waiting on news on Ayo but now i know he's ok I feel much better but I'm still angry I've gotta find out why he tried to kill himself I got to the room and opened the door and he was laying down staring at the cealing I walked passed him and sat in the chair he didn't even acknowledge me I tried to stop the tears from rolling down my cheek and wiped them then he glanced at me and rolled his eyes.