chapter 6: Unexpected😆

Teo pov:

I'm so confused right know i don't know what to do im all over the place Ayo's so Fucking bipolar one minute hes pummeling me to the ground making me bleed breaking my bones and shit strangling me then you come in my room and start sucking my dick and plesuring me I'm so confused right now I'm not going to lie I liked the kiss from Zaya and I don't feel guilty but when I did I I thought the guilt was for Malak but I feel like it was for Ayleo I love Malak but I feel like I'm falling for Ayleo I want it to go away im not supposed to love my brother like that it's a sin it says so in the bible and our dad would kill us if he found out probbly stop us from seeing sylver and Julian ( Little brother and Sister) Ayleo made me feel so good I never had head before and it felt sooo good he had me moaning and all sorts ayleo got skills he got me feeling like a horny wreck over here it's like I want more but I don't I'm so Fucking confused uhh I can't take it anymore I got out of bed and limped to Ayleo's room he beat me up really bad but that wasn't going to stop me I slowly opened the door and tipytoed inside I shut the door quietly he was sound asleep good I pullled of my boxers and flung them to the side I climbed on top of him and bit my lip no what am I doing I shouldn't do this but I was sooo horny I slowly and carfully pulled the duvet of him and tugged at his boxers he shuffled and I let go then I pulled them down he was really big no wonder it always hurts so much I stroked his member he moved a little bit then I stroked it a bit harder he was still asleep though I picked his member up gently and stood up I placed him at my entrance what are you doing but I just ignored my consience I stuck in his tip and i felt the tears god it hurts so much I then stuck the whole of him in and waited about a minute for the pain to go away then I bounced on him up and down I moaned a bit to loud and Ayleo woke up.

Ayo: " mateo what are you doi GCO-

Me: " shhh just enjoy " *puts finger on Ayo's lips*.

I bounced roughly on his dick and started rolling my hips and grinding on him while I satisfied my needs.

Me: " you like that don't you "

Ayo: " mmmmm fuck mateo "

I watched him as I pluseured him his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he bit his lip he he looked so sexy I just wanted him who smash my ass to peices god I really do like to be handled rough.

Me: *moaning* "mmmmm Ayo ".

Ayo looked at me stunned never in his life would be think I would do anything like this especially with him as i was so against it but the way he feels inside of me is it's just uhhh amazing. He then flipped me over and looked at me with lust I bit my lip again waiting for what was about to happen next without any warning he rammed himself into me I screamed out in plesure as he grinded into me.

Ayo: " shit mateo your so fucking tight " .

Our moans filled the room our bodies colliding.

Ayleo started rubbing me down and jacking me off with his free hand he then started to do deeper strokes and moved everthing around me so i could grab shit he then hit my spot.

Me: " FUCK AYLEO RIGHT THERE FUCK ".

He chuckled as I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head I tried to reach for the sheets but he moved them out of my reach he then slammed right into me the deepest he could go I screamed out he moaned i then felt him twitch he was about to pull out but I stopped him.

Me: " cum in me papii "

He was shocked he smiled I then felt his hot liquid inside of my body soon after I did to and he licked it all up. He collapsed right next to me on the bed we were both panting.

Ayo: *panting* " you...you..c.called me papii ".

I blushed in embarrassment I was so In the moment I hadnt realised what I had said.

Me: *blushing* " i..i.. i

He then leaned in and kissed me I kissed him back he then bit my lip I bit his he beggged for entrance trying to get his tounge in I denied he then grabbed my butt I gasped and he slid his tounge in it turned into a really heated make out session we soon pullled apart.

Ayo: *yawns* " night mateo ".

Me: *smirks* " night.....papii ".

Ayo: " don't start somthing you can't finish "

I noticed he had fallen asleep so I just played with his dreads until I fell asleep.

***********************************

You wasn't expecting that was you😆😆.

Double update😄😄😄.

Don't forget to drop a comment👇👇 remeber to vote💦👅💦 and follow me I always follow back💕💕.

Peace lovelies 💦👅🔮🌍.