chapter 4: Don't tell😶

Ayo pov:

I slowly got out of bed I smirked remembering what happened last night. Let's just say i had a
......lot of fun I slipped on a shirt and some grey joggers with my sliders and bust in his room I bent over and looked at him his face was tear stained and he was shaking aww he looked so scared...........................

Me: " WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH ". *kicks him in stomach*

He fell outta the bed I just laughed

Teo: *grouns in pain* " I..I....I hate you " *grips side*

Ayo: " Your oppinion is irelevant ......moving on switfly. You betta get your ass up you got a appartment to clean by the time i get back I want everything in this place shining if I can't see my reflection in the floor imma beat you till you black and blue ". *laughs* .

He slowly got up still gripping his side I kicked him in his side just for fun.

Me: " Today please ".

He didn't say a word I just saw the tears in his eyes as he limped to the bathroom and slammed the door.

I ran down the stairs and through the door grabbing his keys so he can't leave and locking the door as I left I got in my car and drove to target.

I got out car and walked to the entrance as soon as i walked in some fans spotted me so they took pictures with me.

One fan was like " ohh weres mateo ? " like tf you so nosey for so I just told her he was sick and she was all like I hope he get better soon. So after that I picked up some stuff for at home cause Key, Zay ,Kumo, Renzell, Isaiah comming over so I just got some drinks and snacks for them.

As I walked out I spotted a Tazer in the electronics isle I picked it up. After I paid for all of my stuff I jogged back to the car got in and drove off.

Mateo's pov:

That bitch been gone for about 2 hours now. I cleaned the whole house made sure it's squeaky clean I really don't want him to beat me I don't think I can endure anymore pain. Hes really enjoying my suffering if I cry scream or anything he just looks at me and laughs. I really think he's a psycho hes starting to really scare me.

After I cleaned the whole apartment and got in the shower. After that I came out and got dressed I also redressed my wounds cause if I go to the hospital they gonna ask questions and questions will get my ass beat so I can't go.

I limped back downstairs then I heard the door open I stayed silent.

Ayo: " While I was shopping I thought about you so here *throws bag of cheetos*.

I just looked at it then back at him then back at it.

Ayo: " Eat it ain't nothing wrong with it it's not like it's spiked I'm not that type of person " *giggles*.

Me: *nigga please look*.

He then walked behind me I didn't take no notice until he tazerd me.

Ayo: " I was also Thinking about Fucking today " .

I made a run for it forgetting I could barley even walk so I couldn't ran as fast as i could but he caught up to me and pulled me back into the room.

I started screaming and kicking he coverd my mouth and tazed me again. I bit his hand he slapped me and covered my mouth again. He started tugging at my jeans then the doorbell rang I immeadaltey dashed for the door I opened it it was  Key, Zaya , Kumo , Renzell , Malik and Isaiah .

I dapped them up and let them in. Ayleo smacked his teeth and glared at me he then dapped them up as they walked Into the living room. We all sat down and began to talk. Ayleo kept smilling at me throughout the whole conversation I felt really uncomfortable so I decided to get everbody a drink.

When I walked in the kitchen I noticed Ayleo behind me. I tried to move away but he grabbed me again and started rubbing on me I let out a moans.

Me: " S...stop it A..Ayleo fuck.

Ayo: " I know you don't really want me to stop you know you want me to keep on going ".

I tried pushing his hand away but he was to strong. He put his hand down my boxers.

I jerked and squirmed to get out of his grip he grabbed me and started rubbing harder and harder. I then felt my eyes roll to the back of my head I started letting out quiet soft moans so they didn't hear me. I cummed on Ayleo's hand when I realised what I had done I was so emmbarased my whole face went red. I pulled up my pants and ran back into the living room with the drinks and sat down.

I tried my best not to look at Ayleo but I could see him piercing my soul with his eyes as we all spoke.

Kumo: *sips drink* " What took yall so long you only pouring drinks "

Me: " I umm I um ...couldn't find the right one ".

Kumo: "......Okaaaay ".

Isaiah: " Bro what's that on your neck......is that a hickey " *hold hips*.

Me: *pulls up jumper collar* " No it's not a hickey its a bruise ".

Isaiah: " We're you get a bruise from you been fighting ".

Me: " Look I really don't wanna talk about it so can we change the subject ".
Isaiah: " Jeez I was just asking ain't mean to make you mad ".

I walked to my room to get some space. I took of my shirt and looked at my chest back and neck .

Me: * sighs*

Then my door flung open out of nowere.

Isaiah: " You bro I just wanted to say sorry for just now I ain't mean to upset yo.... why you covering your chest " .

He walked forward I walked backwards I got scared. If he saw the bruises Ayleo would beat the living shit outta me.

Zaya: " Mateo show me ".

Me: " Really it's nothing just go back downstairs ".

Zaya: " If it was nothing mateo you would be shaking and covering up your chest *pulls shirt* *jaw drops*

He just looked at me he didn't say a word. He traced his fingers down my abs and gritted his teeth I could see the anger in his face then look up at me.

Isaiah: " Would you care to explain why you have purple bruises on your neck , stomach and side Mateo or do I gotta bring Ayleo ".

Me: *looks down playing with fingers*

Isaiah: " If you don't start talking GCO-

Me: " Ok ok I fell down the stairs ".

Isaiah: " What 20 flights and you never take the stairs so start explaining NOW !. ".

Me: " I.....I can't say ".

He then saw the four slices across my. He turned red now I know he's angry but if I tell him the truth and Ayleo find out he will hurt Zaya really badly.  Ayleo is bound to kill me what am I gonna do I don't want him to get into trouble ..........

***********************************
************

Will Mateo tell Isaiah what's really going on.

Is Mateo secretly falling for Ayo

Or does Isaiah have a little crush

***************************
****************
******

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated😥 in a while yeah I know that chapter was kinda boring 😤😧😧😧 anyways if you like the story so far vote and comment follow me I always follow back💕

Peace lovelies💕💦