chapter 7: Regretful😦

Mateo pov:

I moaned as I got up I felt an arm poking me in my side I got up and yawned I looked over and jumped in fear I was next to Ayleo I lifted up the sheets he was but ass naked so was I I was so confused I don't remember anything from last night I punched Ayleo in his stomach he groaned in pain.

Ayo: " ouch baby what was that for "

Me: " baby you trippin I'm notcho baby you prolly thinking of some hoe downstairs "

Ayo: *smirks* " that's not what you was saying last night "

Me: " what was I saying last night you rapist ".

Ayo: " miss me with that shit you came on to me ".

Me: " came on to you like I'm gonna come onto your ugly ass ".

He leaned up and wispered in my ear

Ayo: " oh well then let me refresh your memory..............Papii.

I thought about it them my eyes widened i canted belive what i have just done i started crying.

Me: " and you just let me do it ".

Ayo: " well shit I was half asleep I ain't really know what was going on you come in you to my room butt ass naked talking bout shhhhh and then out of nowere you bopping up and down on me so I just let you do your shit . "

Me: " w...w..well you could...you could of stopped me ".

Ayo: *laughing* " you knew damm well I wasn't gonna do that ".

I put on my boxers and got of the bed
The only person I can be angry with is myslef right know i betta go pray and ask the Lord for forgivness.

Ayo: " aye we're you going ain't you gonna give papii a goodmorning kiss ".
I stopped and blushed with emmbarassment and bit my lip wait no no no what am I doing im in love with Malak I'm in love with Malak I'm in love with Malak I ran to my room and immeadately got on my knees and started begging for forgivness.

Me: " Lord please please please please please please forgive me I wasn't in the right state of mind I don't know we're my head was at my emotions was all fuc....I mean mixed around and I just needed sombody to satisfy me and ayo was the closest just please forgive me I had no intention whatsoever GCO- " .

Ayo: *laughing* " you just done sinned again why you lying to god saying you had no intention nigga you came In my room took of my chlothes and started fucking me while I was asleep " .
Me: "stop fucking with my emotions it's you your all in my head messing up my shit making me do stuff you......you drugged me " .

Ayo: *laughing* " no you wanted the D.. you took the D... Oh and may I say your ridding skillls mateo " GCO- .

Me: " Shut up shut up ".

Ayo: " nigga chill you going on like you didn't like it you was screaming moaning and grunting on my shit ".

I looked down in emmbarassment and played with my fingers.

Ayo: " and if you knew what you was doing was wrong why you ain't stop hmmmmm hmmmm ".

I was going bright red with emmbarasment just thinking about it made me guilty and feel bad but then it also made me horny and crave more.

Ayo: *laughing* " no this is what you was doing" *fake moaning* " .. Mmmmmm ayo fuck right there ughhh ugh ugh cum in me papii ". *bites lip* .

I couldn't say anything he was right im such a slut I went from good boy with his innocence never done anything dirty and followed most rules to the slut who intentianaly fucked thier brother disobeyed and the Lord and doesn't regret it. I coverd my face and ran in the bathroom and grabbed the knife out of my medicine cabinet and started cutting my wrists.