Chapter 12: Quality time🤪💖

Mateo pov:

*Alarm goes of* * 8:00am*

Alarm: " In New York my niggas don't Milly Rock, my niggas money rock Blow a case a nigga throwing shots, I run 'em off they block
Caught a milli in the stash box, I grinded for my spot Niggas talking 'bout that cash but my bag worth a lot I don't fuck with no old hoes, only new hoes Put my dick in her backbone, I pass her to my bro I don't love her that's a sad hoe, she a bad hoe I'mma fuck her then I dash home, to the cash hoe 🎶🎵 ".

I yawned and stretched really big accidently hitting Zaya's back.

Zaya💦💕🌎❤😩: " ouuuchhh that hurt and turn that off and why is Tekashi 69 even your alarm ".

Me: " ohh shut up it didn't hurt that much and Tekashi 69 is sexyyy as fuckkk he needa catch this case I would spread my legs for him any day ". { Tekashi 69 is low-key hot to me😆 like if you forget the hair but yh thats my opinion though but gummo my new favourite song ⚠🔥🔥 }.

I said turning of my alarm and getting out of the bed while Zaya glared at me .

Me: " Like fr I would let him fuck these guts up I be all like *Moaning* mmmm fuck daddy ".

His mouth dropped and i started laughing.

Me: " Aww babe I'm just joking "

I said laughing he smacked his teeth and i walked over to him and sat on his lap and he pushed me off into the bed.

Zaya💦💕🌎❤😩: " No get off me don't you want Tekashi ".

Me: " Looks like somebody's jelly ".

Zaya💦💕🌎❤😩: " Get the fuck off of me man you play to much ".

Me: " Baeeeeeeeee ".

Zaya💦💕🌎❤😩: " Byeeeeeeeee ".

Me: " Your being petty now it was just a joke Isaiah "

I say pulling him towards me and he moved his head away and tried pushing me away so I pinned him down and sat on his legs.

Zaya💦💕🌎❤😩: " Mateo im not playing with you ".

Me: " And I'm not playing with you ".

I said grabbing his dick and he jumped and tried moving my hand away.

Zaya💦💕🌎❤😩: " This is sexual assult you know ".

He said chuckling but still tryna move my hand away.

Me: " I'm not doing anything ".

I said starting to rub it.

Zaya💦💕🌎❤😩: " mmmm Boi if you don't get yo hand of my dick ".

He said trying to hold back his moans and his face was growing red.

Me: " if you say you forgive me ".

Zaya💦💕🌎❤😩: " I forgive you I forgive you ".

He said laughing and still struggling to get my hand off of him.

Me: " Not good enough say.......... i forgive you daddy ".

Zaya💦💕🌎❤😩: " pfffft boi you needa take you freaky ass home and bitch I'm yo daddy fuck you thought this was ".