chapter 8: Back at it again😂

Daddy got a retwist 😍😍💦💦

*****************************
*****************

*Back to story*

Teo pov:

I'm back from the hospital now I'm cleaning the house Ayo hasn't touched me or spoken to me wich is wierd I mean I'm not complaining I don't want him to.........i think but i know somthing bad is gonna happen I can feel it I just finished and walked into my room and Ayo was on my phone I ran to him and snatched it and held it tight against my chest.

Me: " what are you doing ".

Ayo: " stop asking dumb ass questions like I ain't done told you a thousand times I can do what the fuck I want ".

Me: " can you not touch my stuff ".

Ayo: " why you being all bitchy I wasn't going through your messages I was texting kumo my phone dead ".

Me: " and that's when the charger was created ".

Ayo: *smirks* " it wasn't like I was texting Malak.

I quickly went over to the Malak contact my mouth dropped he sent Malak the pictures he took of me whilst fucking me and a voice recording of him fucking me in the hospital. A tear fell down my face I really did love Malak he was my first boyfriend he helped me come out to ayo , Isaiah , zay and my mom he was so caring and nice the way he would check up on me his messages and now ayleo's ruined it all hes seen them but he hasnt text me back.

I jumped onto ayleo and got him and pucnched him with all my strength but I'm much weaker than him.

Me: *crying* " why would you do that ".
He pulled me to his waist looking down on me his eyes turned black he licked his lips and smirked he enjoyed the sight of me upset he then said

Ayo: " let me make one thing clear for you so you understand perfectly you can't have a boyfriend your mine and mine only.

He walked out I slammed my door and called and called Malak he didn't awnser I called again and he finnaly awsered.

*Phone convo*

Malak: *sigh* " what Mateo ".

I could tell hed been crying he sniffeled.

Me: " it's not what it looks like please belive me ".

Malak: " I don't care if you never loved me why string me along just break up with me ".

Me: " but I do love you I don't want to break up with you ".

Malak: *voice cracks* " you weren't saying that when you were fucking ayleo ".

I heard his voice cracked I know that probbly hurt the most.

Me: " Malak please it's really not what it looks like just let me explain".

Malak: *crying* " no your liar the whole relationship was a lie your lie about being a virgin but yet your ridding him like a pro letting him rub on you and stuff moaning his name ".

Me:..............

I stayed silent remembering what I did it all traced through my head.

Malak: " exactly that's what I thought you know mateo I really did love you you know i still do all those times when you never texted or called back you were getting friendly with your brother you gave me those exuses and I belived your bulshit I've told you all my secrets I've never kept anything from you I've stayed faithful never spoken to another nigga the way I did you and that's the kinda love i get back ".