chapter 5: Who's ya daddy?

IM BACK BITCHES😂😂💦💦👅👅👅👅
********************************
***********

*Back to story*

Isaiah gripped me by my shirt still demanding me to answer to him i started crying I ain't wanna tell him i don't want him to confront Ayleo and get himself killed he don't know what he's like.

Isaiah: " Mateo just tell me I'm not gonna hurt anybody " .
*tenses fist*

Mateo: " zaya stop i dont wanna talk about it please just leave me alone ".

He looked at me and stared directly into my eyes and leaned in and kissed me I kissed back feeling a massive knot in my stomach like guilt what about Malak were basically together now. after about two minutes we pulled apart.

Zaya: " will you tell me now ". *concerned look*

Me: " I ....I...I...I "

Seconds later Ayleo bust through the door.

Ayo: " Mateo you seen Zaya " *glares at Mateo*

Isaiah: " well talk about it later okay " *walls out* *smiks*

Ayleo kissed his teeth and Shut the door slowly I started panicking my heart beating faster and faster.

Ayo: " what were you two doing in here by yourself ".

Me: " nothing he just he just c.... c.. came up here to appologize for earlier th th that's all.

He then punched me it was so hard I fell to the ground he then kicked me in my side and stepped on my stomach I hollerd in pain but nobody would hear he punched me in my face kicked me in my head all sorts he punched me in my nose breaking it making me bleed he pummeled me until I was knocked out.

Ayo pov:

So Mateo wanna go around hoeing kissing other people I mean Isaiah everbody know he gay but him crushing on teo anyway that's not happening he can't have him i was so angry when I found out he kissed zaya back I couldn't stop hitting him my heart sank I wish he would just love me the way I do him i know I get angry and a bit violent be if he showed the same ammount of affection maybe I wouldnt be like this. I went back into the room kumo was sleep on the couch zay was braiding his hair key was talking to liyah (Killumanti (his grilfriend) ) on the phone renzell was watching tv and Isaiah was daydreaming I know he was thinking about teo I was filled with so much anger but I just let it slide but if he try anything imma have to let him know who's boss.

Zay: " bro you was gone for a while you gucci ".

Me: " yeah I was just checking up on Mateo he ain't feel to good so he told me to tell yall good night ".

Kumo: " oh...okay I'll hit him up later in gonna head out laterz "

Zay: " wait up kumo you my ride peace out Ayleo "

Renzell: " yeah bro me and zaya finna go back to the hotel I'll hit you up later tho bro "

Isaiah: " dueses Ayleo "

As they all walked out i shut the door and walked through the hallway as I did so I heard moaning and grunts coming from mateo's room was he doing what I think he was doing I opened the door slowly and peeked through I looked at mateo he was bitting his lip and moaning and grunting I glanced and saw his hand in his boxers he looked so sexy

Teo: " mmm....Malak ...fuck ....daddy ".

Hold up........who the fuck is Malak I just in his room and startled him he jumped and pulled the cover over him and started blushing.

Me: " who the fuck is Malak "

Teo: " I don't know what your talking about ".

Me: " don't play smart with me bitch I just heard you moan "mmm Malak fuck daddy "

Teo: " you were listening to me ".

Me: " nevemind that who the fuck is Malak ".

Teo: " Malak Malak ".

Me: " could you be more precise "

Teo: " our friend Malak Malak Watson "
Ayo: " your dating Malak and you didn't think to tell me "

Teo: " we only just started dating three days ago "

I walked closer to him with anger in my eyes my fist tensed ready to pummel him knock him out cold but I didn't do that I did somthing else .

Me: *walks towards bed* " you know mateo you being quite the little hoe fucking me kissing zaya dating Malak *tut tut* imma have to punish you.

I sat at the end of his bed he just looked at me I pulled his cover down then I placed my hand on his boxers and started rubbing his area he started letting out slight moans.

Teo: " *slight moan* A..A..Ayleo stop we can't do this its insect..... fuck *bites lip*

He tried to move my hand away from him so I just handcuffed it to the bed I slowly pulled down his boxers I touched him and he flinched.

Me: " it's alright I'm not gonna hurt you " .

I picked up his member , he moaned

Teo: " fuck Ayleo ".

I chuckled I then licked it again teasing him he ground out of plesure I then pushed him into my mouth and started sucking his dick he let out soft moans he ain't got head before he aint never gonna forget this.

Teo: " F...F..Fuck Ayleo.

He then threw his head back in pleasure his moans and grunts were so sexy I then took him by surprise and started deepthroating him.

Teo: *bites lip* " FUCK AYLEO RIGHT THERE ".

I carried on not taking my eyes of his he grunted and screamed out in plesure I then felt him twitch he was close I took him out and started licking his tip and sucking on it.

Teo: " Ayo I'm gonna . .im gonna ".

Ayo: " cum for daddy then ".

He then released all over himself I licked it all up He was panting he was so out of breath my throat skills on point. I looked at him and winked and as I walked out I said.

Ayo: " I bet zaya and Malak can't suck as good "

********************************
**************

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in a while😣😣 I know it was kind of boring😧😧 but If you liked it vote💕💕 comment 💝and follow me I always follow back💕.

Peace lovelies 🌍💦👅🔮.