1

You slowly opened your eyes and stretched your full body, still laying in bed. You sniffed a delicious pancake aroma floating around in the air and your stomach growled.

You jumped out of bed and walked downstairs. "Good morning darling" your mom greeted you happily. "Ah morning, (Y/N)" your stepfather served you a plate on the table, in front of where you sat. You hummed the sweet smell of your breakfast before devouring it.

"(Y/N), your mother- well, me and your mother would like to talk to you about something..." Your stepfather swallowed difficultly his saliva as he looked over your mother, searching for an exit. He was kinda new in your family and didn't know how to talk to you about serious stuff.

Your happy pancake-unicorn-rainbow world crashed when you saw the look on their face. You stared at them with a confused gaze as your cheeks were stuffed with food; you looked like a squirrel or something.

You mother sighed, acknowledging that her boyfriend wouldn't be able to speak up. "Honey, we will have to go overseas to the America for an important business opportunity" she started.

"Oh that's so cool! America! Wow! I've always wanted to visit the States" you expressed excitedly after swallowing your food. Your eyes were sparkling, full of dreams. On the other side, your parents' didn't seemed that much cheerful. Your agitation quickly faded as you looked at them clueless.

"(Y/N), when your mother said "we"... she meant her and I..." your stepdad hesitated awkwardly.

You shoulders lowered and your jaw dropped ten floors. "But, since I can't let you home alone for three months-" "THREE MONTHS?!" you interrupted your mom. "We will send you to live with your cousin" she continued careless about your reaction. "Wait, which cousin? Franky? Please don't tell me Franky! He once tried to sell me to a man just to have his doughnut" you pouted.

"What flavor was the doughnut?" your stepfather asked before getting hit on the chest by your mother.

You pulled on a sad puppy face towards your mom to get an answer. "No honey, don't worry, it's not Franky. You will go live with your cousin Namjoon." You gasped so hard that you almost chocked yourself. "NAMJOONIE!!" You loved your cousin Namjoon. He was always gentle whenever you were seeing each other, but now it has been quite a while since the last time you visited him, or him visiting your family.

"Hold up! Namjoon is in a band now-" you put your hands on your mouth as you gasped again. "I gotta go pack my stuff!" You left the table in a rush.

You actually had no idea how the members of your cousin's group were looking like. You mostly know about girls groups: their names, dances, lyrics, etc. But you were excited to meet them.

Once all of your luggage and bagpack were done and downstairs, you carefully chose an outfit that will be nice and at the same time, comfortable for the travel. You decided to put on black jeans ripped on the knees, a red tee written "ETERNITY" in white capitals, an oversized blue jeans coat and black chunky platform ankle boots. You walked in front of the mirror and tried everything with your hair, but was never satisfied so you just put on a black baseball cap. You also had on the usual accessories that you wear everyday: a black silver ring, three simple ones and a necklace with a crescent moon pendant.

You were finally ready to go, but your parents weren't so, in the meantime, you installed yourself on the sofa and watched SpongeBob.

After a moment, your stepfather walked down the stairs, followed by your mother that was putting on her earrings. "Ok, (Y/N)! We are ready! Get up and listen. We are going to drop you to the train station. You'll get out at the last stop. After, you will get on the bus and this is the address of the apartment." Your mom handed you a pink post-it. "I'm sure you'll know how to find it. I'm sorry that we cannot drive you to the place ourselves, but we'll miss our flight. I know you understand." She pulled you closer and landed a kiss on your head.

After two hours of traveling, you finally got out of the bus. You wandered in the streets for a while before stopping in front of a small building. Bag on the shoulders, luggage in hand, you looked a the post-it before raising your head towards the apartment. "Eh! I hope it's the good one!"

You entered the place and got in the elevator. When you reached the good floor you got out of the elevator and walked in the long corridor, searching for the right door. "Ah!" you expressed when your eyes darted on the number of the door that was the same written on the small pink piece of paper. You knocked nervously.

The door slightly opened enough for you to see an eye watching you. It was similar to a doe eye. You exchanged a long sight, then the door closed.

You stayed in the corridor, gaze on the closed door, with a blank expression.

In the dorm,

"Hyung! There is a girl at the door!" Jungkook came back in the living room, pointing at the door's direction. "Is she pretty?" Namjoon asked. "W-well yeah..." the maknae answered shyly. The hyung smiled, showing his dimples, then it dropped fast. "You touch her, I'll honor my title and destroy your neck." He warned the young one as he got up to open the door.

Back in the corridor,

You got startled by the cracking door opening in front of you, revealing a tall guy, smiling wildly. "NAMJOON!!!" You let go of your luggage to jump in his ams as he catch you. "Hey girl, how was the trip" Namjoon asked as he put you back down. "Ugh at least I had music. But I'm also proud of myself! I didn't got lost" you clapped your hands like a seal. "Oh wow! You impress me! Getting better at directions, I see, Lost Puppy" your cousin chuckled. "Oh please! It was, what, five, six years ago?" "You still got lost three times in that supermarket" Namjoon laughed. It was impossoble not to join him.

You took your luggage and stepped inside as your cousin invited you to enter. He closed to door behind you while you were taking of your boots. "Ahh! That was it! You were cheating with these heels! You're still a small-" "I'M NOT SMALL!!" A voice came from a room.

You stared at Namjoon in confusion as he shook his head with closed eyes. "I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU! WE HAVE COMPANY!" he shouted suddenly, making you slightly jump.

You could hear some footsteps coming in your way. There was more than one person coming.