6

The boys had a little break. They were all working super hard for several hours and they deserved to relax for a couple of minutes. While BTS was practicing, you benefited from free time you had to escape the room and go on a scavenger hunt for food.

"Where is (Y/N)-ah?" Taehyung pouted, pulling on Namjoon's sleeve like a small child. Your cousin wasn't aware that you were gone, so he decided to call you immediately.

"She doesn't answer her phone, damn it!" Namjoon sighed. His mind was being filled with all kinds of thoughts of where you were. At some point, he was staring at the nothingness. Taehyung waved his hand in his face, but nothing happened and shrugged to the maknae that was beside him, "Hyung broke himself." "This had to happen one day or another."

Meanwhile, in a near drug store,

You were wandering between the alleys of chips and chocolates when you received a call. Your ringtone was so good that instead of answering your phone, you were jamming in the shop.

You were looking for something that would please everyone, but you didn't want to buy too much. You were too poor.

In the back of the store, you noticed a bakery section and you moved over there. Everything looked delicious. The cupcakes were looking extremely appealing. Colorful and sparkling, you decided to take a box of 12 of them.

Once you came back to the practice room, all heads turned around. "Yah! Where were you?!" Namjoon seemed, not angry, but anxious. "Why didn't you answer your phone?"

"Have you listened to my ringtone? It's goddamn good!" You gave him a satisfied smirk. Monie gave you a little push and softened his gaze.

*RINGTONE (of your choice)* Your eyes widened as your ringtone went off. "AAAH YEAHHH!!" Jhope started to dance wildly in the middle of the room. You cheerfully joined him.

You ridiculous dance moves were amusing the boys. They were all gathered around, trying to held their laugh, but it wasn't so easy. You made a pirouette and faced Yoongi.

The ringtone faded out and everyone frozed. Yoongi stared at you. You stared at him.

Then you started to jam out like crazy even though there was no music. Everyone bursted out laughing. You looked like a wiggling noodle.

Suga couldn't resist anymore and the corner of his sweet lips curved up.

You were now shaking your hips and Jimin decided to join you and do the exact same thing. He leaned his elbows on your shoulder as he was looking down at your legs. As you two were dancing, Jimin started to add sounds like "pam pam pam pam" to go with the rhythm of your hips. You gazed at his feet and lifted your eyes to his fine jawline. He noticed that you were staring at him and looked back at you with a little grin.

You were so close to each other. You couldn't even tell what was going on around you. The only things that you were focusing on was Jimin's eyes. They were so perfect. His whole face was perfect. Your heart beat was resonating in your ears. It was fast. It was hurting.

Taehyung had enough and came out of nowhere to push Jimin. The small mochi flew to the ground two meters away. That snapped you out of your gaze.

While Taehyung was squishing Jimin onto the floor, Jin noticed the white box that you brought earlier. "(Y/N)-ah? What's in the box?"

"WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOXXX" Jungkook yelled with a derp face. Jin looked at him confused before he flabbily hit the maknae.

"Ah! Those are cupcakes I bought for you guys" you happily gathered around Jin and Jungkook, that were holding the box.

"CUPCAKES?!?! WOOOOOOAAAAHH!!" Jin expressed with big sparkling eyes.

"Cupcakes?!" Taehyung rushed to us like a child, leaving behind the dead moshi on the cold floor.

"CUPCAAAAAKES!" Hobi excitedly joined us with Namjoon and Suga.

Jin opened the box. They were all having their mouth open. It looked like they had discovered a treasure that was lightening up their face. "Woaaaah" Jin let out.

"Jimin, get up!" Namjoon shouted at the boy. No response. "He's dead" Jungkook said carelessly. He turned his face to see you staring at him a little shock. Kookie gave you a wide smile that broke your seriousness into a smile in return.

Hobi tapped on your shoulder secretly. His gaze switched right to left, before landing on you. He whispered something in your ear.

Everyone took a delicious cupcake —everyone except Jimin that was still on the ground. "Jimin, you have to taste these" Taehyung called with his mouth full.

"I can't...I'm on a diet..." Jimin spoke low.

You were shocked. Your gasped almost made you choke on your cupcake. "WHAT?!" Your voice came out in high pitch. "Why?! W- You don't even need a diet!" you exclaimed. "Do you need another pair of eyeballs? Cuz' I can give you mine so you'll see how perfect you are." You froze at your words

"Did that really came out?...yup. Yup, it definitely came out. Fuck!"

A minim soft smile grew on Jimin's lips, but it didn't last longer.

You and Jhope looked at each other. It was time to put your plan into action. You picked up a cupcake and walked towards Jimin, along with Hobi. You both had evil grins on your face.

"Oooh Jimiiiin~" you sang, crouching near him. He didn't want to turn around to look at you. He knew you had a sneaky idea in mind, by judging the tone of your sweet voice. What he wasn't aware of was that Jhope was in the game too.

Hoseok suddenly jumped on Jimin as he was yelling and squealing some gibberish and started to tickle Jimin. His whole body reacted. He was almost imitating a dancing worm that had too much sugar.

As soon as now he was on his back, so you could see his face, and that he was laughing so hard that he was close to cry, you shoved the cupcake into his mouth. Well, it kinda went half in and half all over his mouth.

What you both, Hoseok and you, though would be a hilarious idea turned into panic. Jimin was turning red. You noticed something was wrong.

--------------------------------

I hope that you are enjoying reading the story. I think it's gonna turn into a Jimin x reader thing. Maybe. I don't know. But it seems like it...

Anyways, I'm hungry...

Haha ok seriously, thank you for, well first, reading my book. I reALLY appreciate it. And if you could drop a little vote and comment, that would be nice. (You're not forced!! But it would make me happy :)