3

"WHAT IS THAT?"

Jimin looked at you confused, then observed the photo again, "that's you!"

You blinked twice as you pulled on his hand to get the phone closer to your eyes, "I look like a pig!"

They all laughed. No one was actually taking you seriously. "(Y/N), you are pretty! What are you talking about?" Namjoon hit your arm.

"Well, if you are a pig, we are all pigs" Yoongi said.

"Aaaah hey I'M handsome!" Jin claimed.

"Yes. Yes you are, Seokjin. You all are" you clarified. "Please, call me Jin." "Oh, me, Taetae!" "Me, Hobiiii." "You can call me Kookie if you want." "Call me oppa."

You coughed before looking at Jimin with your mouth slightly opened.

"Ya, Mochi sexy! Turn the switch off!" Namjoon growled.

*ding*

You looked at your phone to see a bunch of people that had followed you on Twitter. Your notifications were on fire. You noted that Jimin had already posted the picture on their account. "Nice meeting you, (Y/N), Namjoonie's cousin" was quoted above.

You were kinda scared, but took a chance to look through the comments: "she's gorgeous!", "Hi (Y/N)!!!", "she has dimples, like Namjoon, but just one lmao" (A/N: true fact, I just have one dimple ¯\_()_/¯) , "is she single?", and a bunch of gifs showing derpy faces of the boys.

You smiled, contemplating the screen and didn't noticed that Namjoon was peeking over your arm. His lips curved into a wide smile towards his members and nodded with a thumbs up.

You got surprised by his thumb — don't know how — and it caused you to hit you glass of water. It spilled everywhere on the table as everyone panicked, especially Jin for his food.

"(Y/N)!" Namjoon sighed. "Ohhh excuse me! Mister shoved his hand in my face! I just have reflexes that you don't...bitch..." you said on a sarcastic tone.

"EEEEH! Language young girl!" Jin scolded you. "Sorry" you said shyly and cutely as you looked down.

V hissed from his seat, "aaaah she's so cute! I was doubting that you were related to Namjoon-hyung, but now that you've wet the whole table, I'm sure you are the Goddess of destruction — since he's the God."

You pouted at Taehyung, "aaaah I don't destroy things!" "Yeah, you just drop them" Namjoon added. "See?! I see the family blood running through your veins, both of you" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Besides that, I don't see any resemblance. (Y/N)-ah is definitely prettier than you hyung" Taehyung proceeded. "Eh?! What are you? We are not siblings, just cousins! It's normal that we don't look like twins" Namjoon defended himself.

"Nevertheless, (Y/N) is prettyyyy!" Tae let himself fell over the table, but a wet sensation on his arm reminded him that there was water all over the table, so he immediately pulled back.

After that the waiter came to clean the mess you've made, you were able to finish eating joyfully. You had the chance to get to know them a little bit better and the same for them.

When you exited the restaurant, it was already very late, so you all headed back to the apartment. "Uughh! I ate too much" you complained as you followed BTS in the dorm. "Yaaaah me too!" Hoseok started playing tam tam on his belly.

You listened carefully and joined him, making a different beat. All in amusement, Jungkook came in and started to dance, feeling the music, produced by your tummies, in every body parts. Meanwhile, Jimin was turning around you three and was filming the whole thing with his phone.

After a lot of laughs and craziness, it was already pretty late. You found yourself trying to keep your eyes opened as you were slouching in the sofa. Beside you, Namjoon noticed your head balancing forward, so he picked you up and transported you to your bed.

"(Y/N)-ah, can you hear me? Did you already felt asleep?" Namjoon muttered with a hoarse voice as he was also tired. You shook your head to answer him, but you kept your eyes closed. "I forgot to tell you an important thing. You still will have to go to school..." He seemed to stare at you. "I can't hear you, I felt in a terribly deep sleep" you announced and Namjoon sighed.

"Look, I know school isn't the most exciting thing in the world, but you still have to go. Don't worry, it's in a couple of days, but I wanted to let you know." With that said, he left your bedroom.

The next morning, you woke up to notice that the apartment was empty. There was no one. Feeling like you had to do it, not for you, but for your cousin, you prepared yourself to be ready for school. When you walked in the kitchen, your eyes automatically landed on the breakfast that Jin had left for you on the counter, next to a small notes, some notebooks and a pencil case.

You read the note while eating the delicious food: "(Y/Y), we had to leave before you wake up. Our schedule is pretty charged and we wanted to let you sleep for a little more. Hopefully, you'll have a great day.

We'll see you tonight.

Signed Kim Namjoon."

You sighed at the idea to pass an entire day home alone. You enjoyed Bangtan's company. You smiled when you thought of seeing them tonight.

For the rest of the day, you decided to clean up a little bit. The dorm was a big mess. You put on some music and danced while picking up every single piece of clothes that had been thrown on the floor. Some were new from yesterday, some were old from what, maybe a week? You picked up a sock and sniffed it. Maybe three after all.

You put the mountain of clothes in the washing machine, except Jungkook's white t-shirts — they are for the next wash load— added the soap and pressed start.

You finished cleaning up the whole house and opted to go on a run. You got dressed into a sports outfit and headed outside.

After five minutes of running — you were actually rarely exercising — you decided to take a break inside a small coffee shop.

You sat at a table with your drink and started to read a story on Wattpad. As you took a sip, you heard giggles close to you. You looked up to see a small group of girls whispering, chuckling and occasionally turning their heads towards you.

What's wrong with them?

What's wrong with me?