12

"(Y/N), your homework" the teacher came at your desk and presented its hand. You looked up to them with a blank expression. "You didn't do it hm?" she added.

"Well, not technically. I answered to 3% of the questions" you replied and some giggles could be heard from the other students.

"3% that's not a lot! It's like...one question" the teacher analyzed and you nodded. She sighed and went on to the next student.

Later, it was time to correct that homework. "What important event happened in 1987?" the teacher read the first question. Nobody raised their hand to give an answer. You, on the other hand, hurried to shout the response that Yoongi gave you last night.

"The June Struggle!" You stared at the teacher that was staring back. You could sense her annoyance.

"Was that the only question you answered?" The teacher had that irritated expression on her face, but you nodded proudly. "Get out" the woman pointed towards the door.

"W-what?! What did I do?" Your eyes widened.

"Just go and wait for me in the corridor" the teacher insisted.

You forced yourself to get up and walk outside of the class. Wisely, you have took your books as well.

So when the teacher closed the door behind you, a few seconds passed and you became a ninja, trying to escape this place.

Your gaze shifted from left to right, nobody was in sight. You ran and smashed your back against the lockers, causing noises.

"Aish! Not smooth, (Y/N). Not smooth" you said under your breath to yourself.

Then you continued along the walls until a man turned the corner of the corridor. You gasped and ran in the bathrooms.

You waited there a minute and poked out your head in the doorway. He was gone.

You crawled on the floor and rolled to get on the other side of the corridor. "Why did I do that?! This floor is disgusting" you questioned yourself. Plus, you could have simply walked to the other side. It would have been not more than four steps, but challenging yourself was amusing you.

When you finally arrived at the exit, a voice called you, not your name, but just said "HEY!"

You squealed exaggeratedly before kicking the doors open and running away like Naruto as fast as you could, leaving behind, that confused teacher.

You decided to go to visit Bangtan at their practice studio. You walked all the way until finally arriving in front of the big building.

"SURPRIIII-hhh-ise" you shouted and lost your breath. The boys turned at you with that "what the fuck are you doing here" kind of face.

You placed your hands on your knees, recovering your breath.

"You know, there's an elevator" Jhope approached you. He guessed right. You did took the stairs.

You straightened your back and tilted your head. "Elevator? Why did you never told me that there was an elevat-" you stopped groaning to take your breath back. "-tor in this building? Why did we always had to take the stairs?!" you continued.

Jhope laughed at you. "I think someone is starting rub off on someone else.." Hoseok eyed the oldest member. It was true that the similarities were there. When you started to scold him, your face progressively turned red and the tone of your voice raised too.

"Ahh mother" you sighed.

"What?" Jin answered from a habit. You stared at him for a moment. That wasn't really him that you were calling. Why did he responded spontaneously?

"I SAID WHAT? WHY DID YOU CALLED ME AND NOW YOU'RE JUST STARING AT ME?!" Jin exploded.

"I SAID MOTHER!!" you argued. It was all jokes, you both weren't really that mad. In fact, you were on the edge of bursting out laughing, but you were containing yourself for the moment.

"I AM YOUR MOTHER!" He approached you, hugged you tightly and caressed your hair, leaning his chin on the top of your head. You were squeezed and forced to sustain his affection without moving.

The rest of the members playfully joined the hug, making it tighter than it was before.

"Is she still even alive at this point??" Yoongi questioned. "(Y/N)-AAAAHHH" he shouted, still amused.

When they stepped back, breaking the hug, you felt dead on the floor.

The seven adult-kids got on their knees, close to you, and started to fake crying loudly, "(Y/N)!!!!"

They tapped your legs a couple of times and noticed that you cracked a little smile.

Taehyung attacked you fiercely. He tickled your tummy, so you would burst out laughing. Mission accomplished, but it didn't ended there.

They all joined in, tickling you until you rolled on Jimin's laps and gripped around his waist. Although you didn't know it was Jimin, you hid your face in the boy's stomach, where you could feel the warmth and well defined abs.

The tickling stopped and you lifted your face with the surprise of being nose to nose with a beautiful and smiling Jimin. Your heart was beating fast while looking into his eyes, those breathtaking eyes that you could stare at until you die. You shook your head and pushed him before slipping off of his laps.

"Mhm...ok...yes thank you very much. Have a nice day" Namjoon said seriously and put his phone back in his pocket. "(Y/N), you have detention" he added and the room went silent. The sweet Namjoon you know wasn't there at the moment. He seemed pretty pissed off.

"I...I what?" you stuttered with round eyes.

"Tell me why are you here" Namjoon sighed. Everyone turned their head towards you. You felt embarrassed as a red tint was growing on your cheeks.

"I ditched class..." you admitted, lowering your head.

"And before that" Namjoon proceeded.

"I didn't do my homework..." you replied.

"And apparently, the only question you were able to answer was because Yoongi gave it to you yesterday" Namjoon raised his voice a little.

"Oh!! You tricked me!!...Well play" Yoongi commented.

"I can't believe you lied to us, (Y/N)!" Namjoon was scarring you at this point. Everyone was, with their intense gaze on you. You just felt terribly wrong.