2

"So, I'll present you everyone" Namjoon said. "This is Kim Seokjin or Jin, Min Yoongi — I'm surprised to see you awake man — also known as Suga, this one is Jung Hoseok known as Jhope, then there is Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung or V and our maknae, Jeon Jungkook or Justin Seagull." he pointed at each members to help you to associate a face with their name.

"MAH!? Call me Jungkook" the boy giggled as he spoke to you. You could definitely tell that it was his eye that you saw earlier in the doorway. "I swear, his name is Seagull!" Hoseok laughed. "I swear, your name is Horse" Jungkook threw back with fire. The other members were amused, but you were kinda lost in the loud ambiance.

"Bangtan, meet my cousin, (Y/N)" Namjoon introduced you to the six boys. "Hello, please take care of me" you smiled and bowed.

"Ya, (Y/N)! Let me help you with your luggage" Taehyung proposed as he already had a grip on your stuff. You shrugged your shoulders and let him guide you to a bedroom.

It was a mess. The whole room was messy as if a tornado went through it.

On the others' side,

"Wait, did he actually- aish this guy!" Namjoon exited the gathering to join you and Taehyung. "Ya Tae! Why are you setting her up in your room" he asked. You could feel he was protective.

The younger grinned to his hyung as he let himself fall on his bed. Namjoon took your stuff and installed them in another room. This one was clean at least. "Here. We made you a room before your arrival. I'll leave you unpack your things. If you want something, I'll be on the other side. Don't be shy to ask the others too. They're all at your service." Namjoon winked at you and left your new room.

After a moment, you finally were done unpacking your luggage and your bag. You peaked out of your room before heading out. In the living room, you noticed the boys sitting on the couch. "What are you guys waiting for" you asked as you got closer. "YOU!" Jimin shouted happily as he jumped off the sofa in front of you, making you jump back a little.

Namjook pulled on Jimin's shirt to make him back off, "we are also waiting for Jungkook and V."

"What for?" You questioned. "We are going to the restaurant to celebrate your arrival among us" Jin informed you with a bright smile. "Awh you guys are sweet" you smiled back.

Suddenly, you could all hear loud footsteps rushing in your direction. Jungkook and Taehyung were doing a race in the corridor.

The maknae won and celebrated his victory with a little dance while Taehyung was trying to catch his breath, still laughing with Jungkook. Then, Tae clutched his heart and dropped on his knees.

"Is he dying?!" you worried. "I'll save you Taetae!" Jimin rushed besides you to catch Taehyung before he would fall on the floor. He pressed on his chest, but ended up tickling him.

"Okay let's go!!" Jin clapped his hands to get everyone's attention as he stood up from the couch. Everyone was ready and started to walk towards the door.

"Psst! (Y/N)-ah! Help me" Jimin whispered loudly. You turned your head to see him standing there, with Taehyung's feet in his hands. He eyed the boy's hands and looked back at you. "Really..?" you said uneasy.

You didn't questioned more and took Taehyung's wrists, who was playing dead, and lifted him up with Jimin. Past the doorway, you were already tired. Taehyung could feel your grip loosening so he manage to come back alive and got his feet off Jimin's hands. He then stood up and walked with the rest of the boys, but didn't let go of your hands. You were now following behind him with your arms over his shoulders. It was kinda hard not to step on the back of his shoes so you spontaneously jumped on his back.