20

"Prom! Ahhhh (Y/N) is growing so much!" Taehyung and Jhope started to fake crying as they were hugging each other.

"Did you got invited" Namjoon asked you with a smirk and wiggled his eyebrows.

"No." you cringed. "I wanted to invite you...Namjoonie" you shyly proposed.

"Me?!" "Him?!"

You eyed the members who were shocked. "Y-yeah! You're my cousin. This will be the last day that I will stay here and- oh! Just, please, come with me to the prom!" You insisted. You kinda gave up on giving a speech because the words were coming all at the same time, ruining the moment.

"Eh...sure, (Y/N). It will be a pleasure" RM came and hugged you with a soft grin, exposing his dimples.

"I have an idea!" Jin said out loud as he came in the kitchen in a hurry.

"Oh no" Yoongi sighed.

"I will personally take care of the princess here for the best night of her life. I will find you the most beautiful dress; so you can stupefy every single douchebags of your school" Jin whispered the last part quickly.

"Please don't make her look like a pink clown" Jimin begged him.

Jin let out a sarcastic death rattle as he closed his eyes. "Do you really think I would do such a thing?! How dare you" Jin scolded his small mochi who giggled at his agitation.

"Oh I want to find accessories" Taehyung raised his hand.

"Oh me too!" Jimin's eyes widened.

"I want to do your make up" Jungkook proposed.

"Well now I'm scared I'll look like a clown" you added. Jungkook grimaced.

"I'll apply myself! Trust me" he replied.

"Jungkookie's an artist! I'm sure his work will be pretty" Hoseok commented.

"I'll ask the staff if they can find someone to take care of your hair" Yoongi said.

"And me? Who will take care of me?" Namjoon questioned his members.

"Namjoon-hyung, you're a grown man. You can get dressed on your own" Taehyung spoke with his low and soothe voice, just enough for Namjoon to want to hit him.

"Jhope you'll find something for Namjoon. You'll go with me so they will match perfectly when it will be the prom's night" Jin planned and Hoseok nodded. He threw a fierce gaze, ready for his mission.

"I'll also be in charge to teach you both how to dance, especially you, Dance Monster!" Jhope pointed at your cousin with a funny look.

"Don't call me that." You could see that Namjoon's eyelids lowered slightly, meaning that he wasn't amused by the nickname.

"Wow!" You smiled, impressed. "Thank you, guys" you softly ended.

Next day at school, while you were casually walking in the corridor with your books in your hands, a grip on your arm swung you on the lockers. Your books felt off your hands as you were found face to face with Yongwoo. Ew.

"Hey (Y/N)! Baby! Oh did I hurt you?" He teased and tilted his head while a creepy smirk grew on his lips.

"Ugh! More your bad breath hurt my eyes! What did you eat dude?!" You squinted your eyes and simulated the fact that you were about to throw up.

The jerk took a step back and subtly breathed in the palm of his hand to verify what you painfully stated. He then looked away awkwardly as he blushed from embarrassment. You were honest about his breath.

He covered his mouth with his hand and frowned his eyebrows. "(Y/N)!!" Yongwoo shouted, attracting the students' attention. You looked up to him after picking up your books. "Come to the prom with me" he said. What a romantic moment.

"No."

The answer seemed to had took its time to travel to his brain. When it did, his whole facial expression dropped as he broke in a million pieces of glass. "What..?"

"I said no. I will never go to prom with you. You need to know how to respect women- and not just women, men too! Stop pushing the poor Yunbok in the trash! Plus...I'm already taken" you didn't know why you added the last few words. He didn't need to know. Nobody needed to know. Now, they will all wonder who your special partner will be. Since everyone hates you, who could possibly wanted to go dance with you?

You casually exited the crowd while Yongwoo was turning red, going up to every boys and asking them if they were the one.

"Man, your breath!"

When school was over, you went to a small restaurant and ordered chicken for the super to treat the boys. You arrived at home and the bags were immediately took out of your grip and you were pulled in the living room.

"CHICKEEEEEENNN! YEAAAAAHH" Taehyung ran in the kitchen with the bags.

"What are you doing?" You questioned Jin as he placed you in the middle of the room.

"I'm taking your measurements silly" he said when he extended a tape.

"Jin...I don't want it to be too much-" "I've lived with you for almost three months now. I think I know what you like and what you hate. I thought of a style simple and young, but with class. I know that if you get an orange dress, you will kill me" he interrupted you. Oh he knows you more than you thought!

"Exactly! I don't want to look like a tangerine" you scoffed.

"You'd still look cute in my opinion" he added, concentrated on the measures. You softly smiled at his compliment.

Jimin came in the room like a happy child. He passed beside you and tickled your waist, causing you to scream and wiggle like a worm, accidentally hitting Jin's head.

Seokjin looked up to you in shock. "...ouch."

"It was him!" You pointed at Jiminie who laughed as he let himself fall on the comfortable couch.

"Oh you!" Jin attacked Jimin.

"(Y/N)!!! Help!!" Jimin reached out his hand towards you, but you evilly smiled in reply.

You approached him and took his hand to only join Jin's side.

The helpless mochi will be remembered from all...