||Success||

"Success"
Suc-cess ; / noun /- the accomplishment of an aim or a purpose.

In the dictionary, that's the meaning of success.
But for me, Its different.

Success is being true to yourself. Its living the life with a purpose and having a positive impact to other people by inspiring them to think and act the way of what they may not have considered to do before.

If you are in a hard struggle, you have to keep moving on because you are aiming to be what you wanted to be. But life isnt just all about money! That doesn't mean that you are successful if you are rich and wealthy.

And remember, success is not the key to happiness. You'll be happy if you love what you do and its not measured by how many times you've accomplished a thing, but by the opposition you have encountered by courage and confidence. I am telling you!

Never lose sight of the fact that success is all about believing in God, as well.
Pray and pray.
Practice and practice.
Believe in the kind of passion you have and someday, success will chase you.

I have witnessed a lot of persons growing with success in their hands and I am literally conscious because, I dont love what I do.
---How many are the same as me?