||Cenozoic Plants||

It's your instincts and the system of your optimism that bubbles you up, your strong determination that makes you move further and to rule over you, your good personality, that makes you climb on the top of the mountain more than you are, and the core of you can to surpass all the struggles, the pain,dilemmas ahead and to exceed everything in every depths of life looking and thinking outside the box, and to write your story in your tone. It's you that pushes you to do it. Its the word ' hustle' that keeps you shoving your self forward. Not just hustling but you should bring with yourself your committed mind and with your fastened tough heart. You have to sugar coat your self with all the superb and perfect conduct, characteristic for you to reach the shimmering, and stunning and scintillating stars and for you to grow, for you to bloom or for you to thrive. And that's where you find who truly you are. That's success. That's when you survive. Because you find yourself. And I believe that every person who believes they can, without bothering the negative sides of life, is the one who will survive together with God and always remember nothing is impossible if you believe its possible.