||Cuts||

"Cuts"

I feel that 'over thinking' could be the death of me.
Wiping tears that saddens me about the past, present and future.
Why people hate me?
Its driving me crazy.
So I guess
Its more better to take a sleep
----Better not to feel the pain that aches when Im awake

Id rather be in the vaults of heaven
than living in this world again.
But I have to repent first
---Before its too late, then

Trivias about Cutting

Do people die when they cut?
Possibly. It depends on several factors. It takes quite a while with blood spurting with each heartbeat accross the room, but you have approximately six pints of blood to exit the body based on heartrate for one part. It could take 45–60 minuted for you to watch the blood come out of a small artery. Most people think it is easy to hit the artery, which is your pulse. I will not go into specifics for your safety, but if you are seriously planning to kill yourself, you should have someone take you to the ER, or call your county's crisis team to come and talk to you. It isn't as easy as it sounds hun—choose life.

"Cutting a wrist" does not always result in death. But, when death does result, it is because the wound is cut deeply enough to sever the radial artery; the artery which is typically used to take one's pulse. (There is also an ulnar artery, but it is deeper, and not as easily located or injured.) When the artery is severed it will begin to bleed profusely. If the cutting is deep enough, and extends to the full width of the ulnar aspect of the wrist, it is possible that the ulnar artery could also be lacerated, but that is not usually the case (except in the most violent type of injury) in suicide victims. If bleeding of the radial artery is not abated, enough blood will eventually be lost to cause the heart to cease beating. At that point, death will occur.

Comment...

• This happens because there is a major artery in the wrists, and it can be felt and seen. It is where the pulse is taken ona wrist. If this artery is cut, because it is so large and a vital area for blood flow, the loss of blood will surely cause a person to bleed to death in a very short amount of time. The human body only contains 4 quarts of blood, so if your artery is punctured you will easily loose most of that blood, too quickly for an infusion to replace it. Therefore, you will die within a couple minutes.

Comment...

• I was a cutter I cut my wrist many time but one day, I hit a vain and almost died i crawled my way to my dads room and hit him he woke up, he didn't know what to think. The ambulance said i was lucky to be alive because so much blood was out of my body. while i sat in the hospital every one called me crazy and didn't want to come by me. i could tell you my life story and you would under stand why but i don't have time for that. I am A 17 year old girl that has a big life infant of her and i have many more stories to tell but don't want to say it on here. So cutting your wrist is not a good thing to do because you can hit a vain and when you hit one like i did your life flashes in your eyes you realize you didn't want to do this. If anyone needs to talk i am here i am very good at talking to people my friends come to me even kids at my school that don't ever talk to me messages me calls me.

©crdtstotheowners

IM NOT ENCOURAGING YOU TO CUT
I AM ENCOURAGING YOU TO STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW. PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPRESSION.