||Writing||

I just wanted to feel the life and feel the air. We cannot just close our eyes from what's happening around, but I know I can take challenges with hope and still, I'm thinking positive and keeping my fingers through the bone for the better future.

This reflects my own personality feelings and emotions. I just can't express it when it comes to writing.

Actually, its not about the practical happening in the world, its all about my new school.

My new freak school is abounded by Intelligent persons and luckily, i got the jams. But the problem is that I'm not happy its because, everyone hates me. And I don't know why. I dont know why I am being affected too much, am I bad? Or its like that they want me to just hang and fail? They dont want me to reach my goals? Are they jealous?

And actually, even the teachers hates me with their glares. I know in myself that I didn't and doesn't do any bad thingy in school, and I show kindness to people.

This is the reason why I cry almost every night and I cannot focus on my studies because of over thinking. Really?Even my friends hates me  [ouch]
So how can i solve this situation?
----What I'll gonna do now?

 Really?Even my friends hates me  [ouch] So how can i solve this situation? ----What I'll gonna do now?