||Perfect friend #1||

"Perfect friend part 1"

I have a friend, and I met her at the backyard of our house standing alone in the side of a big tree. I embarked at our backyard to see her and asked her what's her name and glad she wasn't a snob, she's Sheila. We've exchanged our names and we talked for an hours to keep in touch.

One thing I have noticed is that, she have a big faint cicatrice on her neck and I wonder why its still fresh, running with a petty little blood.

Sheila is nice, wonderful and a good friend. Sometimes unpredictable, unprophetic and sometimes scary and creepy. But, she is somehow my friend, so no need to twist the plot.

She loves to wear red with the little combination of black dress. Her hazel eyes, oftentimes black or gold that flickers like an eye of a 'dangerous' hybrid. Black and red are her favorite colors and that's what she wear everyday base on what I see.

I've known that she used to have a gloomy yesterday but I don't see it in her face. 

Her mom and dad left her when she was young 5 year- old and her auntie Audrey adapted her.

The worst is that, no one wants to her friend for no reason.

Everyone is afraid of her. And I wonder why people hate her. Maybe and yes, she is a little bit different among us because of what attitude she is showing towards people. But one kind of personality I want from her is that she is positive despite of many problems and tribulations she's encountering.

We have a deal with each other. Sheila wants me to be her friend, forever. And I agreed with that, of course. Sheila is a perfect friend of mine and I'm so glad to met her for the first time.

After a minutes, my mother saw us saying:

"Lucy, Common."

And I shrugged my head as a signal and I said "Mom. I have a nice friend here and she's sheila." I said nicely. But my mom chuckled and she immediately take me inside. 

"Sheila, see you next day! Bye!!!" I shouted.

When we are entered, my mom give me a glass of water with some medicine and pharmaceutical.

I said "why you are giving me this mom?"

"Are you insane? Why would you talk with yourself alone?" My mom said with a nervous voice.

"huh? I can't understand you mom.  Are you kidding me mom? " I said.

I don't believe. Maybe, my mom still is paranoid after her stress+work days.

"Don't you ever ever talk again with her, okay? She's not a person, she's a living ghost" My mom said.

"Mom, she's not a ghost. I can see her.  She's a person, a good person." I said bitterly and I run immediately at my room. I knew it so bad and what will gonna happen next.

I don't know why I'm affected too much. Sheila is a friend. I dont understand people. Maybe, I got the answer why Sheila, hates people. You don't know what's going on in their heads, really. 

---