||2:00 am Thoughts||

2:00 am thoughts:

I'm 14 years of age and I dont literally know where to start. My life has been so widowed and lives/hulled entirely with depression and Anxiety. But so do i need to give up? No. So, here we go.

I came from a broken family. My dad passed away when I was young 10' years of age because of an accident. My mom is working at the Lobby street to finish her laundry and as a nanny in order for us to live. She can only gain and have 500 pesos each of the days, and its absolutely not enough for the three of us. I decided to break ny time in halves so that I can help my mother, earn more money and for the family to survive but at first I failed to confront my Mom, she doesn't want me to cut classes. But my teachers knew it would be hard for me to get in the classes, so they are aware of it and allowed me to just enter classes at afternoons.

I walk down through our school, carrying 5 pesos provision and I embark classes in the morning, then after that I did alms just to lift our quality up , the next afternoon, ill go in so that i could reach and chase up our lessons. The expenses and pocket-money for our day-to day food and needs was insufficient so i tried again asking her a favor but she denied it and don't want me to stop.

Every time I look at her, I cry. How pathetic our life is. I just Dont want to see my mom, suffering. 

I became more zealous. I became more determined to pursue my studies and if I graduated, I will buy her mansions and land, we will no longer taste the abhor of difficultness. I promise.

One time, I saw her lying on the ground. I am worried about her health. So for the second time, I did tried my best to convince her not to work for now and I' should  be the one to assist and take charge of her and my siblings. She nodded as a sign of okay. I feel relief and a slight pitied.  We've consulted the doctor and nothing to worry.

I've also save money for me to be prepared in college and for my family. And I Dont know but its all gaining weight. Im happy for that.This Is for the improvement.

I promised my mother that I'll do my best to make her proud. So, I did more better.