||Perfect Friend #2||

"perfect friend part 2"

LUCY's POV

Its Sunday and I could not get myself out of the bed. I badly wanted to see Sheila again. My Mom closed our backyard and it made myself incensed all day long because I cant go out, and see my friend or someone to talk to. I'm all alone and trapped in this very big mansion. Sheila is not a monster nor a ghost! And I want her to be here.

I sat beside the curtain where the backyard outside is placed. I hear something creepy vociferous noises that makes my ears stringed saying 'Sheila is your friend' 3 out of times and I think she wants to see me and I go down stairs, quickly. 

"Mom, can I go outside? It seems that Sheila is waiting for me. Can I talk to her for minutes, please?" I asked mom for a favor.

"No, just listen to your mother! Sheila is a dangerous kid. You don't know her!" my mom said with high tone of voice.

"Mom, I know her!!!" I said. And I immediately run outside.

"Lucy!" My mom shouted.

Mom is bad! I hate her!

And I'm now hiding in our flower park out of sight. This part of our mansion have lots of big trees. Creepy sounds starts to scare me again and again. I'll just hide here for minutes. I just cant accept why people has to keep themselves away from my perfect friend.

"Hey, my friend" I heard a voice from my back, causing me to be shocked. And I its sheila who called my name, wearing a red stunning dress, with some fine lace embroidered on it. She wears her blonde hair, and black 2 inches sandal, have a big blue eyes, and with a curved body. She's beautiful! She look like a barbie doll and indeed a princess.

"Hey, sheila! You're here. But How?" I curiously asked her.
How can she get in to our flower park if the doors were closed and locked? 

"You might get scared if you'd know it, so its better not to tell. And I am here!, can we play a game?" She asked and respond.

" Let's go outside, mom is looking for me." I said.

"Let's go to our house! I have lots of toys their, do you want to join us?" She said smiling at me with her piercing eyes made my body tingle so.

"Ye-yess. Common let's go" I said with a shaky voice. I don't know why.

"But Lucy, Its not an ordinary house, you cannot just leave the house without the permission of my auntie." She said with a devil laugh.

"I-its o-okay.I want to pla-play together with you, you're my friend, right?" I said with a shaky-sound voice.

I don't know but I'm a little bit nervous.

"Common, let's go" she said while holding my hand then we begun to escape the house.