||Perfect Friend #3||

"Perfect friend part 3"

Frey's Point of View

I'm the mother of Lucy Kimstrom. There is a reason why I don't want Lucy to make friends with Sheila. Its because Sheila is a well known living ghost in our place. Exactly year ago, I have heard a news talking about Sheila and her Auntie Audrey's attempt of suicide. The media and people didn't bother and that's the time where the kid, Sheila jump from the highest top of the building with her Aunt Audrey wearing black dress. We don't know the reason behind. 

I don't know what's my reaction upon seeing my daughter talking alone. Lucy is a bit-different from the other kids. Her sadness started when Lemuel (my husband) left us, she used to be alone, she used to cry, she don't wanna hang out with her friends outside, she wanted to be in the darkness. What I can do is talk and talk to her and give her some advise.

And now, I was actually shocked seeing my daughter talking dumb with no one, she seemed to see some creatures that i cant see with my own naked eyes.

Everyone is afraid of Sheila and her Auntie, they are known to be the most wanted "ghost- killing tandem" in our community that's why everyone is afraid of them. The incident that ensued past is still a fresh volition and their soul is staying here in the world. They want to scare people and wanted to take a vengeance.

I would never let Lucy be their victim.

"Mom, can I go outside? It seems that sheila is waiting for me their, can I talk to her for minutes, please? " Lucy said.

"No, just listen to your mother!  sheila is a dangerous kid. You don't know her." I raised my voice to her. 

"Mom, I knew her!!! " and she immediately get the big axe and run outside.

"Lucy!" I shouted.

I don't know where can I find her, This mansion is too big. But I need to find her before they could kill em. I looked for her at the backyard, second at the frog and fish base swimming, in our swimming pool, our playing park, and lastly at the flower park.

"Lucy!" I shouted so hard that the pharynx of mine would be blown out of my throat.

"Lucy, where are you?common!! Your dad is here" and that's the only way for her to go here.

"Mom!!!!" I heard it from somewhere.

"Mom! Help me!!!" 

--
Authors note:

Sorry for short updates and next time, I'll make the story moree longer. Tomorrow will be the second day of our class. Grade 8 life is real.✔😰 Don't forget to VOTECOMMENT• SHARE. Thank you!