Chapter 01: I Don't Know

Normal - Japanese

Bold - Italian

Slanted - Emphasized (said with strong feelings or meaning behind it)

'Quoted' - Thoughts

[WARNING: Please excuse that some Japanese words and titles are in bold letters to show they are Italian, despite being Japanese. I already know. And sorry for grammar, punctuation and other errors since this hasn't been edited yet. And apologises for some individuals being OOC. As well as the inappropriate vulgarity.]

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Juudaime!" A familiar voice called in a loud voice as he opened a door to a big office room. There stood a brunette who's hair defied gravity, puffy and spikey, but tamed in a bossy way. He was staring outside of a large window behind a desk. Slowly the said man turned his gaze to the corner of his eyes without turning around, "Gokudera. Is there something wrong?"

The silver haired man stared in awe at the moment. Suddenly a teenager popped out from behind him, "Tsuna-Nii! Guess what! It seems-"

Gokudera shoved a hand to the teenagers face making him only make muffled sounds. "I'm the one that's gonna tell him" Gokudera glared while the teenager bit his hand. "Ow! Why you-"

"Gokudera. Lambo." The brunette interrupted their fight. "Oh! Sorry Juudaime!" "Sorry Tsuna-Nii." The two males said as they sheepishly rub the back of their necks.

"Bossu, they wanted to tell you that Yamamoto has made it to the nationals again." A beautiful, purple pineapple-shaped haired girl walked into the room with a small smile.

"That baseball freak-all he's good for is baseball after all." Gokudera indirectly complimented in a low voice. "Isn't he awesome? But still not as awesome as Lambo-sama of course!" The teenager laughed.

The brunette smiled, "Oh Chrome. Is that so? That's great. We should congratulate him then," as he looked back out the window. His three friends stopped smiling and stared at the brunette's back. "Bossu?" The brunette became alarmed of what he said and added, "Oh. You know, send a gift." Gokudera frowned as Lambo remained quiet and Chrome looked at the ground.

"Yes. We'll do that, Bossu." Chrome said as she bowed before leaving, the guys following after her.

The door closed behind the brunette. "Tsuna you idiot." He said to himself while squeezing the bridge of his nose.

His three friends stand quietly behind the door listening to him before walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Somewhere in Japan

"Yamamoto-san!" An extra called from afar as she ran up to a certain baseball player who was signing autographs. "Manager-san? What's up?" A smiling baseball player turned to the calling woman. The manager caught her breath and then held up a package. He studied it.

"Oh? Manager-san, you could have waited until I finished here-" Yamamoto paused when his eyes caught a familiar seal, "Vongola? Tsuna?" Immediately he grabs the package and walks away, "Sorry Manager, can you take care of the rest for me?" The baseball lover smiled as he waved leaving to who knows where. The manager looked behind her to see angry fans from watching Yamamoto leave. "Oh boy~" She sighs while crying inside.

Yamamoto passes by a certain teammate of his, "Yo Geji-san." Geji glanced at Yamamoto before walking away. 'Wah~ As always.' Yamamoto sighed. "He doesn't like me." He laughed while walking away. Geji glanced back at him. He stopped walking when his phone rang. Geji looked at the caller ID. "Sir." He replied.