Chapter 03: Memories Within A Dream

The Guardians, Giotto, and Tsuna all walk into the meeting room.

"Sit here brat." G forced Tsuna to sit across from Giotto.

The rest of the Guardians sit while Alaude leans against the closed door.

"Nufufufufu. Now little boy. We're gonna explore your memories a bit, however, you won't be able to remember what we see in your mind," Daemon simply explained.

Tsuna nodded his head.

"Will you be able to show all of us at the same time?" Giotto asks.

Daemon chuckles, "Don't underestimate me."

G clicks his tongue. Asari and Knuckle laugh. Lampo lazily looks at Daemon. Alaude continues to stare at Tsuna.

Daemon placed his hand on Tsuna's forehead then removed it, "Okay. Close your eyes."

Everyone closed their eyes.

"Okay open."

They all opened their eyes and suddenly found themselves inside a dark space but were still able to see each other. Tsuna looked around in amazement.

"Shall we?" Daemon said as he snapped his finger.

Immediately Tsuna's memories replayed backwards. It showed how he met the Guardians and Giotto. Then, it showed Katrina and her daughter. All of a sudden it became black again.

"Huh? That's it?" Lampo complains.

"No. It seems we're in his dream. It must contain some of his memories if we're gonna see it." Daemon says with a serious voice.

"Oh. Katrina did say that when Tsuna woke up, he was crying. -de gozaru." Asari says.

"Katrina?" Knuckle questions.

"The woman we saw earlier. -de gozaru."

"Oh~"

Another image flashes, interrupting their conversation. Tsuna's eyes widen. The Guardians just as surprised looked at the image of Tsuna's memories and saw someone who looked like G. Except this person had no tattoo nor red hair.

"G?" Lampo says not interested.

Then it changed to a dark red room where blood was everywhere and immediately changed to someone who looked like Lampo, but with a different hair color, eating the purple candy.