Chapter 05: Vindice Appearance

"My hyper intuition is acting up... Something bad is gonna happen." Giotto says in a strained voice.

Tsuna holds his head and just stares at the blonde.

Giotto looks at Knuckle, "Knuckle, take care of Tsuna and protect the west wing."

Knuckle nods his head.

"Alaude, Lampo. Take the front gates."

Alaude nods his head and Lampo shrieks in fear, "B-but I don't want to..."

"Lampo." Giotto repeats his name.

Lampo cries and says okay.

"Asari. Daemon. The east wing."

They nod their heads.

"Elane, protect the maids and staff."

She nods.

"G and I will take here. Everyone, stay safe."

After hearing those words, Knuckle pulled Tsuna along. Everyone remained silent of what just happened and went their separate ways as they glance at the brunette in Knuckle's arms.

---

Soon loud explosions can be heard all over the mansion. Tsuna stood next to Knuckle. Knuckle pats his head and tells the boy not to worry.

Suddenly men in Black came out of the forest. They all looked at Knuckle then at Tsuna. One man pulled out an unknown radio and spoke into it. A few more seconds later more men came.

Knuckle laughed and walked towards the group of men. His eyes threatening anyone who moved.

"You have a lot of guts to be stepping into Vongola's territory." Knuckle said as he pulled out boxing gloves.

Tsuna's eyes widen. 'So I was right...'

Knuckle puts on his gloves, "I don't know why the mafia would attack a vigilante group like us, but we can ask questions later, right now, I have a limited time." His gloves begin to glow yellow.

Tsuna watched as Knuckle beat all of his opponents. Within three minutes, everyone was really defeated.

Knuckle frowned and took off his gloves, "Three minutes are up."

Tsuna looked at him, confused. Knuckle just smiled.

"Yes~ Three minutes are up, now die!" A voice says behind Knuckle.

"Damnit-" before Knuckle can turn around a hand impaled his back and shot through his stomach.

Tsuna's eyes widen as Knuckle fell to his knees coughing out blood.