Chapter 04: Intruders

Giotto did his paperwork one after another. He silently cried as his hands moved on it's own. His hand tired from writing, his back hurting from staying in the same position too long, and his brain dying from boredom.

*Knock knock

Giotto sighs and continues his paper work, "Come in."

"Gi-Giotto-san?" Tsuna peeks his head from behind the door.

"Huh? Oh, Tsuna. Can I help you?" Giotto stares at the little boy.

Tsuna closed the door behind him. He rubbed his arm and looked at the ground. He felt a familiar feeling standing in this room.

Giotto eyes the boy with curiousty. 'It's been a week since he's been here.'

"Ano--Um... I was wondering if you need any help." Tsuna shyly smiles.

The blonde raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "Oh? It's okay. Thanks for the thought, but this isn't something a nine or ten year old like you can do."

Tsuna pursed his lips in embarrassment, "I'm not a regular nine year old."

This catches Giotto's attention. 'Well you're right about that.'

Tsuna walked towards the door.

"Then, how about you try filling this document out?" Giotto holds up a piece of paper.

The brunette swung his head backwards and quickly ran to the paper and grabbed it, "Hn!"

Giotto sweatdropped while smiling. 'Never seen someone so happy to fill out a piece of paperwork.'

A few seconds later Tsuna held the paper to Giotto's face, "Finish."

Giotto's smiling face turns into a shocked one, "That's too fast!"

Giotto grabbed the document from the little boy's hands and scanned the paper. Tsuna just smiled.

"Impossible... It's right..." Giotto slowly lowered the paper and stared at the smiling brunette.

'Impossible. There's no way a kid can fill out this document. Wait... This kid isn't normal. Hm... Then what if...' Giotto inwardly smirked at an idea that popped into his head.

"Tsuna, fill out this stack right here. Let me see if you are right if you are, I'll allow you to help." Giotto smiles evilly.

Tsuna smiles and nods his head. Immediately he starts filling out the stacks of paper. Each page not even taking a minute. Giotto read the ones he finished, surprised at how good he was doing. Not even five minutes and Tsuna completed it all.

Giotto eyes glistened with tears streaming  down his cheeks as he held Tsuna's shoulder and gave him a thumbs up, "You can help."

The pile of paperwork stacked around Giotto's office was finished within thirty minutes thanks to Tsuna's help. Giotto cried with joy as he saw his cleared desk, paperwork free.

Tsuna walked past Giotto and stood behind his chair as he stared out the large window. Giotto's eyes followed the brunette.

"Tsuna?"

"Giotto-san. Do you mind if I come here again to help you with your paperwork?"

Giotto chuckled, "I was hoping you will. You were a big help. Thanks." Giotto ruffled the boy's hair.

Tsuna's eyes widen. A flashback hit him.

"Da~~~~What~~~~~~~~~" Muffled words echoed in his head as he felt a familiar ruffling of his hair.