Chapter 06: 3 Rules

"Vongola? What do you want now?" Tsuna glared at the group of young men.

"Tsuna-nii..." Lampo pouted.

Tsuna glanced at Lampo and frowned. He then gave him a slight smile, "Of course you're welcome to visit me Lampo."

Lampo immediately smiled and rushed towards Tsuna's side. The green-haired kid hugged the brunette and sat beside him.

"Hm!" Lampo nodded his head.

The young men all glanced at each other and then at the two kids sitting down. Asari chuckles after giving an amused sigh.

"Tsuna," Giotto calls him in a gentle tone.

The brunette casts his eyes upon the blonde, "Yes?"

Giotto opens his mouth, but no words come out. He frowns and shifts his eyes towards Lampo and then back at Tsuna.

"Tsuna, I'd like to ask again if we can look at your memories one more time. It'll help to probably find out information regarding the mafia group that attacked us the other day. If you don't mind." Giotto says in a serious tone this time.

The Guardians all stare at the nine year old waiting for his reply. Tsuna remains quiet. He turns his head to Lampo causing the ten year old to flinch for a second.

"Tsuna-nii?" Lampo says with an awkward smile.

Tsuna smiles, "Lampo, do you want some of the purple candy again?"

Lampo's eyes shine, "I want!"

Tsuna glanced at the older teenagers and grinned evilly, "Then tell these people to leave me alone and let me go. I have no reason to stay in this mansion, and let alone with anything that deals with Vongola. I..." He then frowns, shifting his gaze towards the candy in his hands, "I hate this place... A lot."

Hearing Tsuna's last sentence, Giotto couldn't help but display a painful expression. Knuckle and Asari all frowned. Daemon and Alaude remained silent. G glared at Tsuna with disappointment written all over his face.

"Tsuna-nii..." Lampo frowned.

Tsuna looked at the green haired kid's pleaing eyes and sighed, "Fine. Alright, but you have to listen to my demands in exchange. Deal?"

"You-" Before G can complain, Giotto waved his hand in front of the red head, "He has the right to make some demands. Okay, well agree Tsuna. However, you should know your limits with making demands. What are they?"

Tsuna stared at Giotto, "Giotto-san. The first one is: I want you to allow me to have freedom to leave the mansion grounds when I want."

"Denied. But... of course, I wouldn't say anything unless you're under supervision at all times when you're leaving the building." Alaude immediately states.

Tsuna glares at the white haired young man, "Fine."

He the looks back to Giotto, "Second. I want you to teach me how to use that flame thing as well."

"No way." Giotto immediately says. "Denied." Alaude says. "Nufufufufu. Impossible." Daemon laughs. "Yeah right." G retorts. "We can't." Knuckle says. "Sorry, Tsuna." Asari says. "No!" Lampo exclaims.

Tsuna is flabbergasted at the other party's reactions. "Why not?!"

"Nufufufufu. The Vindice, the group that took away one of the enemy leaders warned us to make sure you don't use your flames. We don't know the reason why though." Daemon says from beside the the door.