Chapter 10: Most Wanted In The World

The entire mafia world was thrown into chaos by the news they heard and information that was being passed around, entitled: Vongola's Darkness. The darkest secrets from Secondo to Nono's time.

The Guardians of Vongola Decimo in Italy and its allied famiglias immediately took action.

"Who could have done such a thing!" Bianchi slams her hands on the meeting room table.

Gokudera punches the wall, "That bastard 27! To give out information like that! Is he trying to ruin Vongola's reputation?!" He kicks the wall this time, "And what does he mean when he said that Juudaime is going to die in a year because he broke the omerta?"

Lambo is clenching his fist, "Tsuna-nii would never do that!"

Chrome clenched her fist while she glared at the table.

"Whoever this 27 is, I'll track him down and make him pay for causing Tsuna-nii so much trouble!" Fuuta runs to his room and starts to trace where 27 is.

"How is Juudaime doing Jane?" Gokudera questions the head maid.

Jane slightly bows her upper body, "He's in his room right now answering phone calls."

"Tch. Let's go guys!" Gokudera stomps out of the meeting room.

"Uh? Where are we going idiot octopus?" Lambo wipes his watery eyes.

"To our engineers and have them help Fuuta track down that bastard!" Gokudera yells through the hallways.

Lambo and the ladies follow after the silverette.

---

Tsuna in his office talking on the phone:

"Kufufufufu. Sawada Tsunayoshi, it seems I've been hearing a lot of bad things about Vongola lately." Mukoro says through the phone.

A sigh is heard on the other line, "Yeah. I've heard."

"Kufufufufu. However, as much as I'm delighted about the strongest mafia group crumbling, I'm disappointed it's not by me." Mukuro said.

"Mukuro." Tsuna scolds.

The Pinapple laughs, "Kufufufu... That being said, since I'm part of Vongola though, it angers me even more knowing someone is trying to harm what's mine."

Tsuna gives a genuine smile and remains silent.

"Decimo, but the thing that's bugging me the most is the information about you. Kufufufu. What exactly did 27 mean?" Mukuro questions in a serious tone.

The brunette frowns, "Don't know."

Mukuro raises an eyebrow, "Oya? Kufufufu. I don't really buy that.

"Mukuro, can you do me a favor?" Tsuna asks.

"Don't try to change the subject Sawada Tsunayoshi." Mukuro says in a serious tone, but frowns.

"Fine, this will be your mission instead. I need you to go and inform them of the situation, because I don't think I'll be able to keep in touch with you guys out there and keep you safe." Tsuna frowns.

"Oya?" Mukuro questions.

Tsuna continues breaking through codes and dead ends as 27 again on his laptop while talking to Mukuro on the phone.