Chapter 13: What The Hell Did You Do

Somewhere in Venice, a group of five strangers sat at a counter in a bar in some alleyway obscured to regular civilians. 

Stranger: *Continues to drink from his cup*

Stranger 1: "Have you heard?"

Stranger 2: "Are you talking about that incident?"

Stranger 3: "Oh yeah!"

Stranger 4: "What incident?"

Stranger: "..."

Stranger 1: "Vongola was attacked!"

Stranger 4: "What?! What happened?!"

Stranger 2: "Yesterday, the Shimon and Gesso Family sent their main force to Vongola Headquarters! From outside the forest, many mafia cars were parked and they could see black smoke coming from there! Even the police and firefighters were called! Also, someone was able to get inside information that Vongola's mansion, the Headquarters itself, was burnt by seven colored flames!"

Stranger 4: "What?! How come there wasn't anything on the news then?!"

Stranger 1: "You idiot! Of course there wouldn't be anything on the news! Vongola doesn't want word to spread!"

Stranger 3: "What does it matter? The news has already spread throughout the underworld."

Stranger 2: "Yeah. People have already tried using their connections just to confirm it. Not like any have succeeded, but the rumors just won't stop."

Stranger: "..."

Stranger 4: "Hey! Do you think it has something to do with that hacker, 27? Remember when he shared the information on Vongola's history? Didn't he put something about how Vongola Decimo was going to break the omerta and die?"