Chapter 11: Not Your Fault

Mukuro and the Kokuyo Gang are waiting in line to board the plane heading to Japan.

"Neh, Master, why are you following Vongola Decimo's  orders? I thought you hated the mafia and still don't accept yourself as his mist guardian? Neh? Are you perhaps opening up to him? Neh? Master, are you going to help Vongola again and say you had no say? Oi~ Pinapple head. Neh-" Fran was interrupted by a trident stabbing through his frog hat.

Mukuro laughed, "Kufufufufu. Don't call me Pineapple head before I stab you."

"Ah, but Master, you already did." Fran pointed out, not even caring about the trident.

"And also, I'm not part of Vongola. Kufufufu. I'm not helping Vongola either. I'm just helping a toy of mine who happens to have piqued my interest."

"Hm? What would that be?" Ken joins the conversation.

"Kufufufufu. I can't tell you everything, but it seems Sawada Tsunayoshi was able to figure out much more than me about that particular organization." Mukuro answers, leaving out every other detail.

"Nani?!" Ken, Chikusa, and Fran all say together.

*Ring~ Ring~

"Hello? Oh, Mammon? What is it?" Fran answers his cellphone.

"Mukuro-sama! Then does that mean you'll finally be able to fulfill your goal?!" Ken eagerly asks, a big grin displayed on his face.

"Kufufufufu. Exactly." The Pineapple head replied with satisfaction from just imagining his role in all this, but it soon wore off when thought of something else.

"Huh? Really? I see. Okay then. Bye bye." Fran spoke on the phone before putting it away.

Chikusa frowned, "But Mukuro-sama... after that short explanation you told us a while back, isn't there gonna be a huge sacrifice for your goal? You're not planning on doing anything reckless again, are you?"

Ken also frowned, "Oh yeah... Mukuro-sama, what exactly is your plan?"

Mukuro laughed, "kufufufufu. It's not my 'Plan,' but an interesting guy's own."

Ken and Chikusa widen their eyes, "Sawada Tsunayosh!"

"Kufufufu. And he's the one who's going to be doing the sacrificing, or maybe yet, Kufufufufu, he might just be the sacrifice, but as long as he fulfills his promise with me, I don't really mind." Mukuro smirked, but in his mind he was having conflicting thoughts about just thinking about the brunette's words. 'Tch. Not my problem."

"Oh~" Fran suddenly appears in the triangle.

"Fran, you're too close to Mukuro-sama, move away." Ken growled.

"By the way, what did Mammon want with you, little one?" Mukuro questions his student, shoving his conflicting thoughts to the back of his mind.

Fran makes a thinking pose, "I forgot..." A trident stabbed his frog hat again, "Ah! I just remembered! So Master, if you don't mind?"

A tick mark appears on Ken and Mukuro's forehead. Chikusa just sweatdrops.