Chapter 9: How Far Are We From You Now

[A/N: The part with Fuuta talking to Mukuro wasn't in Tsuna's memories, so sorry if you got confused there. As a heads up, Ryohei wasn't there during those times since he was at his boxing tournaments.]

[Continuation of Tsuna's memories:]

After the incident with Tsuna destroying his room, his Guardians try to pry out what made him do it, however, the brunette just shrugs it off as one of his bad days.

"Neh, Tsuna-nii, what you did, was it because of what was behind that violet curtain?" Fuuta asks while sitting on the guest chair in the Vongola Boss's office. Tsuna frowned as he continued to look out the window behind his desk.

"Fuuta, what makes you say that?" The brunette catches a glimpse of Lambo and Gokudera arguing in the garden from his window.

The young teen stared at his big brother's back, "Just a feeling... and I kind of saw it the other day."

"..."

"What did you say you octopus head!?" They heard Lambo's shout.

"Do you want me to blow you up you annoying cow dressing brat?!" Gokudera yelled back.

*BOOM*

"Waaaahhh!" A cry is heard all over the mansion along with more explosions.

Then another shout is heard, "Oi you octopus head! Why did you do that to the extreme!"

"What was that boxing freak?" Gokudera yelled.

"..." Tsuna.

"..." Fuuta.

Tsuna sighs, "You don't have to worry about it. The less you know, the better. The last thing we need is..." his gaze lands on Chrome who is trying to calm her three comrades, "Is to rush and ruin what we have right now... So you guys don't need to know at the moment, I'll take care of this myself for now." Tsuna turns around and smiles at Fuuta.

Fuuta frowns but nods in understanding.

"And Fuuta, can you please tell those guys to not fight in the garden before they destroy it?" Tsuna smiles with a pissed off aura steaming out of him.

The young teen pales and smiles, "Ha-Hai!" He runs out.

The brunette sighs.

*BOOM*

"Aaaaaaaah! The garden is on fire!" A man yells.

Tsuna fell to his knees, holding his head with one of his hands, massaging it. "There goes another stack of papers... Man..." He cried with anime tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So he also suffers from his Guardians' fighting sprees." Giotto caresses Tsuna's check with sympathy.

The said Guardians, except Alaude and Daemon, all sweatdrop.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Months passed in the memory. The first generation watched as Tsuna worked hard for his so called 'plan.'

One by one, Tsuna destroyed mafia groups that continuously do unforgivable things. Meticulously researching information on his preys, before bringing down the famiglia with is own hands.

He created a phantom assassin profile just for that job that has already become known as a renowned criminal in the mafia world known as 27.