Chapter 02: Tsuna

[WARNING: I'm writing this story based off of my memory of the Anime, not the manga, so sorry if some lines and certain information are incorrect. Just go with the flow. And Lampo isn't a teenager but 10 years old. Also, excuse me for how I change my writing style here and then.]

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Do you have a name?" The girl handed a cup of water to Tsuna. He remained silent. "Are you hungry?" No reply.

The girl sighs, "Mom. What do we do?"

"Maybe they can help us find this boy's parents." The girl's mother says while patting her head.

Tsuna glanced at the lady.

"Then can he stay with us until they come!" The girl beamed with happiness.

"Of course," the woman smiled.

"Who am I?" Tsuna whispered as he stared at his reflection in the water.

The two females just smiled at the confused boy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You called? -de gozaru?" A man walked into an office room.

"Asari. Can you and Alaude accompany me to town." Giotto asked.

Asari glanced at a certain white head in the room leaning against the wall, "Hello Alaude! It's been a while since we've worked together, yes? -de gozaru."

Alaude narrowed his eyes, "Speak Italian since this is Italy. And I'm only agreeing since I've been called to search someone's background. So don't get the wrong idea, or I'll arrest you to death."

Asari just smiled at Alaude who continued to stare him down.

Giotto sighed, "Let's go."

---

Asari and Giotto walk together; Alaude following a few yards behind, keeping his distance.

"So where's G? -de gozaru?" Asari asked.

Giotto shivered before laughing, "Uh... He went to Cozart's place for something."

Asari laughed, "Isn't it because he's looking for you? Since you ran away from your work again. -de gozaru."

Giotto tensed up for a bit, "I just wanted to eat some cake," Giotto cried, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Asari continued to laugh.

"And I left a note. So it should be fine." Giotto sighed.

Out of nowhere Alaude pulled out some handcuffs from who knows where and took off surprising the two.

"Alaude!" Giotto said while him and Asari quickly ran after him.