The Hearts

Broken. One word to describe Alyssa Valdez. After heart got broken sa taong halos paglaanan nya ng buong mundo, will she dare to give love another shot and will she be willing to cross the boundaries of friendship for love?

Stoned. Gretchen Ho who is. She never took love seriously because of her past. What if love knocked on her door? Will she let it enter in her heart or will she slam the door?

Mystery. A Nacachi is number 1. She has this world of her own that no one can enter. What if she would find the one? The only person who can enter her own world unknowingly? Will love become a great possibility?

Fille Cainglet, Dennise Lazaro and Dzi Gervacio. Girls who have experienced being in love, but got hurt in the end. The sweethearts, they are. Love and relationship now is the the last thing in their minds. Guys adore them, but isa lang ang pinupuntahan ng lahat ng nagaattempt manligaw --- BEING DUMPED. What if they wake up one day falling for someone they least expected to fall to? Haharapin ba nila or will they ignore their feelings?

AWVT -One team. One heart. One soul.

Love is what makes their friendship strong. Will they survive the tests of fate?

HEARTSRONG :-)

Godspeed! :">