s i x

FEBRUARY 25, 2017 | 8:30 am

JUNGKOOK

⸰ ° ‣

"GOOD morning everyone! Before I start today's lesson, I would like to introduce our new student Hoseok." A boy with light brown shaggy hair stood beside the teacher, his smile bright and wide.

I tilted my head slightly as I stared at the new student from the back of the classroom. He held on to his books from his side and scanned the whole classroom.

"Would you like to introduce yourself Hoseok?" The teacher asked. He gave the teacher a nod and began to speak.

"Hello everyone! My name is Jung Hoseok and i'm from Gwangju. I recently moved here to Seoul because of a job offer my father had accepted." And with that small introduction, we all said our 'welcomes' and then the teacher motioned him to take a seat.

There was only two empty seats available, one beside me where Yoongi use to sit and another on the other side of the room.

Hoseok decided to take he desk beside me. As he began to walk towards the empty desk beside me, he locked eyes with me and his smile grew. If possible, his smile would literally light up the whole damn room.

Alright let's just hope he doesn't try to start a conversation with me because i'm definitely not in the mood.

"Hey, i'm Hoseok." I slowly turned my head and looked at him. He stuck his hand out for me to shake. It'd be rude if I didn't shake his hand so I stuck out my hand and shook it.

"Jungkook." He nodded his head with a smile and let go of my hand before paying attention back to the teacher.

Soon enough lunch strolled by and I was off to the cafeteria to get my tray of food. As soon as I got my food, I walked over to the usual table I sat at which was near the back of the cafeteria. I usually sit alone now ever since Yoongi had left my life.

As I was about to peel open my banana, I felt a presence right beside me. I slowly turned my head and saw Hoseok peeling his orange. I furrowed my eyebrows and gave him a dirty look. Who gave him the right to sit right beside me when there was a bunch of other tables to sit at?

"Uh..."

"Oh, I hope you don't mind me sitting here with you! It's just that I don't know anyone else besides you and I can use some company." He looked at me with that same damn smile displayed on his glowing face. I sighed deeply, nodding my head slightly before turning back to eat my lunch.

"Do you usually sit alone?"

"Yeah."

"Why do you always have a frowning look on your face?"

"I don't know."

"Can I have some of your grapes? The lunch lady didn't give me any."

"Go ahead."

"I like your shoes! Where did you get them from?"

"Bye." I sighed, annoyed with the amount of questions this boy had, and began to walk out of the cafeteria.

"Hey! Wait up for me!" I pretended I didn't hear Hoseok and began to speed walk, hoping that he wouldn't follow me. I walked over to the boys washroom, casually turning my head back to make sure Hoseok wasn't in sight. Once he wasn't visible, I let out a sigh of relief and walked fully into the boys washroom. I walked over to the urinal and began to do my business.

"Watcha doing over there?"

I flinched so damn hard that I ended up pissing a little on the floor.

"What the hell?" I groaned loudly as I turned to see Hoseok peering over my shoulder. "Can't you mind your own business and leave me alone?" I said with annoyance, zipping up my pants. I walked over to the sink to wash my hands but only to have Hoseok follow me from behind.

"Ah i'm sorry, I shouldn't have disturbed you while you were letting out your fluids." I slowly turned my head to Hoseok and gave him a weird look.

Letting out your fluids?

Who the hell says that?

Oh wait, Hoseok apparently does.

"Lunch is almost over, we should get ready for class." I mumbled, walking past Hoseok and out of the bathroom towards my locker. As I was opening my locker, Hoseok went over to the locker beside mine and looked over at me.

"Hey! We're locker buddies!" He excitedly said.

"Are you always this annoying?" I asked, closing my locker shut once I had gotten out the things I needed for my class.

"I'm annoying? I don't think so. I'd rather say overly joyful."

"Overly joyful my ass." I mumbled to myself as I began to walk to class.

"Hey! Wait up!

Just keep walking and pretend you didn't hear him. I secretly took a peek over my shoulder to make sure he wasn't following me from behind but he was no where in sight. I stopped walking and turned around completely, wondering where he went all of a sudden.

"Who are you looking for?" I flinched on my spot, placing my hand over my heart as I took a deep breath.

"Gosh, Hoseok. You have to stop popping out of no where."

"Why not? I find your reactions amusing whenever I do so."

I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time today.

Why on earth did a boy like Hoseok have to enter my life?