f o u r t e e n

March 12, 2017 | 9:00 pm

JUNGKOOK

⸰ ° ‣

I entered my room, my eyes drooping from tiredness due to the long day me and Hoseok had. After our small talk about the situation this morning, Hoseok decided to take me out and have fun to clear my mind out. We went to the theme park which was definitely fun. It sure did make me forget about the whole situation for a few hours. Hoseok even won me a fairly large stuffed bunny which I had gently placed on top of my bed. I smiled softly at the sight of the stuffed bunny.

I then took off my sweater, tossing it to the corner of my room leaving me in my white t-shirt and my black sweat pants. I stretched my arms over my head, a loud groan leaving my lips before dropping my arms back to my sides. I then decided to freshen up before hitting the hay. I walked over to the bathroom in my room and turned on the lights. I was about to close the bathroom door so I could do my business that is until my eyes landed on large, red words displayed on the mirror before me.

'Do you miss me, Gukie?'

My eyes widened as I read the words repeatedly. Gukie? Only one person called me by that nickname.

And that person being Min Yoongi.

My breathing started to get heavy causing me to take in deep breaths. I quickly opened the bathroom door so I could go out. I stumbled a bit as I got out of the bathroom, my eyes seeming to never leave the sight of the mirror.

I quickly walked over to my phone which laid on my bed. I unlocked it and went to my contacts to call Hoseok but just to realize that I didn't have Hoseoks number; nor any other way to contact that boy.

"Shit, shit, shit." I kept mumbling under my breath as I pressed the bottom to turn off my phone rather roughly due to me panicking.

Suddenly a knock was heard from the bathroom.

That knock made me stop whatever I was doing, including breathing, and turn my head towards the bathroom.

Knock.

I think i'm going to piss my pants now.

My heart beat was ready to pop out of my chest due to how fast it was beating.

My mind is probably playing games with me.

Yeah that can be it.

I'm probably having a nightmare and I will wake up any minute now. I pinched my arm hard, but flinched as pain struct through my body. Nope, definitely not dreaming.

My feet began walking towards the bathroom, like it had a mind of its own.

With shaky hands, I opened the bathroom door wide enough for me to enter. As I took stepped into the bathroom, I turned my head to look in the mirror and there, in front of my very eyes, was Min Yoongi inside the mirror. Blood dripped down his head as he tapped on the mirror repeatedly like he was trapped inside, trying to get out. My eyes widened at the sight.

I quickly went up to the mirror, my voice shaking as words rolled out of my tongue. "Yoongi? Hyung! What are you doing there? Why is there blood on your head?" Questions kept coming out of my mouth as I frantically looked for a way to get my best friend out of that mirror.

"Yoongi! Don't worry, please don't cry," I said almost crying myself as soon as the boy started to bang on the mirror harder with his fists, a look of fear and worry painting over his face.

"I don't know how to get you out of there, hyung!" I cried out as I frantically looked everywhere in the bathroom for something to use to get him out of the mirror.

Suddenly, the banging stopped. I looked up at the mirror, noticing Yoongi standing still as he starred at me with his brown dead-like eyes. I froze in my spot, starring back at him. Yoongi then suddenly stuck out his arm, which went through the mirror and for me to actually touch.

"Come with me, Gukie." Yoongi said, tilting his head to the side slightly as his eyes never left mine. "You and me will be with each other forever. It will be like old times. We'll play our favorite video games together, I can tell you my jokes that you find to be lame, we can watch your favorite movies, we can go out to eat our favorite meats. Just like old times. And I promise to never leave you ever again."

I felt multiple tear drops escape my eyes. "Just like old times." I found myself mumbling as I slowly began to walk towards the mirror, sticking out my hand for Yoongi to take.

"Mhm, that's right Jungkook. Take my hand."

I looked down at his hand which stuck out of the mirror. A small smile formed upon my lips at the thought of being with Yoongi once again.

Just as I was about to place my hand on top of Yoongis, I was suddenly dragged out of the bathroom.

"What-"

The large silhouette closed the bathroom door shut and then turned around to face me.

Jung Hoseok.

"Are you okay?!" Hoseok worriedly asked, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Hoseok! I saw him! I saw Yoongi!"

"No! That's not Min Yoongi. Aish! I shouldn't have let you go back home alone like this." Hoseok said, letting my shoulders go as he began to pace back and forth in my room. "You're not safe here, or anywhere in that matter right now."

"Hoseok, I saw Min Yoongi! Why did you just drag me out of there?" I exclaimed, my voice cracking slightly.

"Jungkook, you have to listen to me. That wasn't your Min Yoongi. That was something else."

"No, that was him! That was-"

"Stop!" Hoseok suddenly yelled causing me to flinch back slightly. "I'm sorry, Jungkook. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I just- I wasn't expecting for this to happen."

"Huh?"

"I didn't expect for Min Yoongi to enter the devil realm."