s e v e n t e e n

March 13, 2017 | 3:20 am

JUNGKOOK

⸰ ° ‣

"DON'T worry, i'm right here." Hoseok softly said as he held onto my hand for dear life as I hung over the cliff.

So basically while we were walking, I ended up getting chased by a bull-like creature. I ran for dear life and wasn't watching where I was going and ended up slipping over a cliff. Under me was a bunch of rocks with pointy ends. If I fall, i'd pretty much die.

"Give me your other hand, Jungkook." One hand was holding onto Hoseok's while the other was just dangling down on my side. I brought the hand up which was dangling down and fumbled a bit to reach it up to Hoseok's other open hand. Once he took hold of both of my hands, Hoseok slowly and carefully pulled me up back to the surface of the cliff.

Once he brought me back up, I took in deep breaths and laid on my back, closing my eyes for a brief moment.

"I am never running again. I can't feel my legs anymore because of that bull thing. What even was that? And why on earth would it chase me like that?"

"I'm pretty sure it was hungry and thought you were food." Hoseok casually said causing my mouth to fall open.

"Well then." I sarcastically said, now getting back up on my two feet.

"Jungkook, we need to hurry up. The place where I for sure know Yoongi is trapped is on that very tall mountain all the way there." Hoseok pointed his finger to a very distant mountain which went up all the way to the clouds.

"We have to go... up there?"

"Yeah, but I suppose it wouldn't take long."

"What do you mean 'wouldn't take long'? It seems like a 30 minutes walk from where we're standing."

"It won't take 30 minutes if we flew."

"You can fly?" I raised my eyebrows, not completely convinced.

"Dude, i'm an angel and we're in the devil realm. Are you really not going to believe that I can fly?"

"Touché."

Hoseok smirked, satisfied that I have given in. He then wiggles his body a little, making it seem like he was doing a very awkward dance move.

"What are you-"

And behold, large white wings came shooting out of Hoseok's back.

"Now hold on to me tightly, I don't want to have you falling and crushing your bones." Hoseok causally said making me smack his arm.

"Shut up."

"I'm kidding, but for real hold onto me tightly." I nodded my head and held onto Hoseok. He then began to flap his large wings.

And soon enough, our feet were no longer touching the ground.