n i n e t e e n

March 13, 2017 | 4:00 am

JUNGKOOK

⸰ ° ‣

"WHERE is Min Yoongi?" Hoseok demanded, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"To get to him, you're going to have to give me something in return." The devil creature growled, his glowing eyes starring at the both of us intensely making a shiver to run down my spine. It felt like this creature was going to eat my soul alive, much like how he did in my dream the other day.

"We don't have anything with us to offer you." Hoseok said, placing his hand slightly up to protect me from the creature.

"Don't lie. You have a lot of things that I can see right now with my very own eyes." The creature inched closer to us, the floor slightly shaking due to the impact the creature made with the floor. Once he was standing just a few inches from us, the creature brought his hand forward, its long fingernails gently dragging against Hoseoks tanned skin. I watched in fear as the creatures long nail tauntingly moved slowly, my heart rate quicken within every second that went by.

"What do you want from us?" I could hear the tint of fear laced into Hoseok's voice. I firmly placed my hand on his bicep, giving it a gentle squeeze for reassurance.

"Well, you do remember the last time you came, don't you?" I looked up at the creature, furrowing my eyebrows slightly.

"Yes, but—"

"The thing I want in return for Min Yoongi is for you to become the angel of darkness once again."

I looked at Hoseok with wide eyes, clearly not expecting what I had just heard come out of the devil creature's mouth set of multiple sharpe teeth.

"You were an angel of darkness?" I quietly asked Hoseok who just smacked my leg lowkey as an indicator for me to shut up.

"Alright. But we get Min Yoongi first."

The creature chuckled as he pulled his hand away from Hoseok's cheek. "Having trust issues I see? But alright. Here you go." The creature clapped his hands together and a puff of smoke appeared right beside us. Once the smoke left, all that was left was Yoongi laying on the floor unconscious. My mouth fell open at the sight of my best friend. It's been so long since i've last seen him.

"You got the boy, now you're coming with me."

"Jungkook, take Min Yoongi and place this necklace around his neck," Hoseok placed a necklace with a crystal charm dangling from it. "And Jungkook, I need you to run!" Hoseok suddenly yelled as Hoseok took out a large glowing wand stick and shoving it straight into the creatures heart, assuming that he even had one. "Jungkook! I said run!" My eyes widened, quickly turning around to Yoongi. I was quick to place the necklace around his neck and then grabbed him by the arm, lifting the unconscious boy up. I threw him over my shoulder and began running out of here.

My breath was quickly shortened due to the extra amount of weight set on my shoulder as I ran up the cave with everything I got.

"Geez, why are you so heavy." I grumbled as I continued to run. Once, after what seem like forever, I had made it to the top of the cave, I gently placed Min Yoongi down onto the floor. I crouched down to my knees as I stared at the boy. I smiled softly, gently brushing a few hair strands away from his eyes.

Suddenly, a low groan was heard from Yoongi's mouth. My eyes widened, as I continued to watch the boy. His eyes began to move and soon enough, his eyelids slowly began to open up revealing those eyes i've missed oh so much.

"Hyung!" I exclaimed, my eyes beginning to tear up.

"Jungkook?" He mumbled, his eyebrows knitted together as he slowly got up from the floor to a sitting position. His eyes then opened fully as he looked around the cave, now beginning to be aware of his surrounding. His eyes then landed on me, a smile appearing on his face. "Jungkook!" He suddenly exclaimed, engulfing me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around Yoongi tightly, closing my eyes shut as I began to feel a few tears slide down my cheek.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled, my voice slightly cracking.

"I'm sorry Jungkook."

I frowned as I pulled away from the hug. "Why are you sorry?"

"I shouldn't have left like that. I shouldn't have left you. I was being selfish—"

"Shh, it's okay Yoongi hyung. We're together once again, that is all that matters right now." Yoongi smiled softly and nodded his head.

"Jungkook, I need to get you out of here." Yoongi suddenly said as he got up from the floor. I looked up at him confused, then got up from the floor as well.

"We can't just leave Hoseok behind!" I said in panick. "He's still down there fighting that beast."

"Yeah, not anymore!" A voice from inside the cave suddenly said. Me and Yoongi turned our heads to the inside of the cave as we saw a flying Hoseok making his way towards us. "Yoongi, get your wings ready and lift up Jungkook! The creature is coming this way!" Hoseok yelled out. I looked over at Yoongi who poofed up a large set of wings. My eyes widened at the sight, clearly wasn't expecting that as well.

"Hold on to me tight." Yoongi said. I nodded my head and clinged onto Yoongi. He then flapped his wings and started to run as fast as he can towards the ledge of the cave. My eyes widened as my grip tightened on Yoongi as he jumped off of the cliff and into the air.

A few seconds later, Hoseok soon joined us, flapping his wings right beside us.

"We have to get out of here now. Yoongi, I need you to crack open that crystal you have on that necklace. It will open a portal to heaven." Yoongi nodded his head and did exactly what Hoseok told him to do.

Once Yoongi cracked open the crystal, a light mist of smoke came flying out of the crystal and formed a large enough circle in front of us. Inside of the circle was a bright light shining from the other side. Hoseok and Yoongi stopped flapping their wings as they both stared at the portal.

"Ready to go in?" Hoseok asked me. I looked over at him and nodded my head slightly."

"Alright, lets get going then!"

And the next thing I know was my eyes being flashed by the bright light as we entered the portal.