n i n e

March 10, 2017 | 9:10 am

JUNGKOOK

⸰ ° ‣

"GOOD morning students." The teacher greeted once he had stepped foot into the classroom. The teacher soon began to teach today's lesson, occasionally getting one of us to answer a question which was related to the lesson.

Here and there, I found myself looking over to the empty desk beside me and over to the closed door. My mind often trailed off to Hoseok, wondering where that boy had disappeared off to. Even though I didn't particularly enjoy Hoseoks presence, I've grown attached to him and his annoyance.

I sighed softly, plopping my elbow on the wooden desk and propped my head on the palm of my hand as I wrote the notes which the teacher was writing on the chalk board.

Once class was over and lunch strolled by, I walked over to the cafeteria and sat at my usual spot with my tray full of food. I opened the container and began to shove rice into my mouth while looking outside the window which was right beside me.

My brown eyes gazed upon the birds which flew around in the blue sky.

I wounder how it would feel like to fly; it must make you feel free and relaxed. There wouldn't be any pressure put onto you as you just lift off from the ground and into the sky. The feeling of the cool breeze brushing against your skin would be such a refreshing feeling as well.

My thoughts were suddenly vanished when I noticed a figure from the far distance falling down from the sky. Not roughly but more in a delicate manner, like a feather being dropped from above.

My eyes widened as I continue to stare out the window at the figure, my mouth still full of food as I try to contemplate what is going on at this specific moment and time. Once I had blinked to make sure that what I was seeing what true, the figure and the light that shown down with the figure disappeared, like it was just a figment of my imagination.

I frowned, blinking again as well as giving my head a small shake, bringing myself back to reality.

"Ah Jungkook, you must be seeing things due to lack of sleep." I mumbled to myself, mentally smacking myself in the forehead for torturing myself like this. With one last glance at the window, I began to finish my food from my tray and got ready for my next class which was about to start in a few minutes.

Soon enough, in the blink of an eye, school came to an end making me sigh in content knowing that it's a Friday meaning that I can just sleep in all weekend without having to worry about anything.

Besides one thing.

Jung Hoseok.

I was beginning to feel lonely without his presence. Yes, I agree that I was harsh on him from the day he came to my house but I was just tired and angry. I guess I didn't really mean what I had said to him. The words just came out wuthout my brain letting me comprehend what I had yelled out to the poor boy.

I've grown attached to Hoseok, which just came to realization after he had decided to disappear to who knows where.

But when he comes back, then I'm for sure going to yell at him for leaving me worrying about his ass.

He could've at least contacted me in some way informing me that he is in fact safe and okay.

Yeah I didn't buy that yearly doctor appointmemt checkup bullshit. He clearly said that to get out of dinner with me and my mom after I had yelled at him.