s i x t e e n

March 13, 2017 | 2:42 am

JUNGKOOK

⸰ ° ‣

"THERE is a way of entering the devil realm, but it's quiet the process." Hoseok said, bringing in candles from his cabinet. I watched him as he placed the ten candles he currently held and placed them into a small circle.

We were currently sitting in his room getting ready to enter the devil realm to save Min Yoongi from the evil forces.

"Are you sure this is safe?" I asked for what seems about the hundredth time tonight.

"Yes. As long as you have me, you will be just fine." Hoseok said as he got the match, lighting up the candles. He then brought a bag full of rocks, placing one rock in between each candle stick then placed one right in the middle. "Okay now come and sit over here cross legged." Hoseok instructed. He went over to the fairly small circle of candles and sat right behind it with crossed legs. He motioned for me to come, which I hesitatingly did. I sat down so that now the candles were in the middle of me and Hoseok. "Now hold my hands and close your eyes."

I looked around the dark bedroom, the only light source illuminating the room were the candles.

"Do we have to really close the lights?"

"Just shut up and listen to me. Close your eyes and relax. If you're tensed then the landing will most definitely be a rough one."

"Landing?"

"Close your eyes!" I sighed and closed my eyes, taking in deep breaths and exhaling to help calm my nerves. All of a sudden I heard mumbles coming from Hoseok. I wasn't sure what he was saying, but I know that it wasn't a language that I spoke.

Suddenly, I felt myself going a little lightheaded. I felt a breeze brush against my skin, and all of a sudden my mind felt like it was melting. I furrowed my eyebrows together, unsure of what was going on. I wanted to speak up and ask, but I didn't want to ruin the ritual Hoseok was currently doing. Suddenly, Hoseok's hand squeezed my own really tightly. I felt my heart pounding hard against my chest, feeling like it was ready to rip out of my body.

BANG!

A sudden pain shot up through my back and neck.

"Aish! What the-"

"You can open your eyes now. And hey, I told you the landing would be rough if you didn't relax." Hoseok said, now letting go of my hand.

I slowly opened my eyes. My mouth fell open at the sight before me. I slowly stood up, making a 360 turn. The sky was a shade of red, the type of red where blood would seep through your skin when you've cut yourself. The clouds — which were a colour of a lighter shade of red and a darker shade of red mixed together — above us were scattered around the sky. There were rocky mountains, either very tall ones or very short ones, displayed here and there. The ends of the mountains were sharp, seeming as if with just one prick of the finger you could give yourself a cut. Below us, under our feet, was black cement.

I looked back at Hoseok, shocked that we actually entered the devil realm. Hoseok smiled softly and patted my shoulder.

"Ready to save Min Yoongi?"