e i g h t e e n

March 13, 2017 | 3:35 am

JUNGKOOK

⸰ ° ‣

"AND we're here."  Hoseok said as he gently placed me down onto the rocky floor. It only took us about ten minutes to reach the mountain where Min Yoongi was supposedly held hostage. We were currently at the very top of the mountain where a cave was located. It was fairly dark inside so Hoseok went over to the side to grab a piece of wood, putting the top part on fire, then walked back over to me.

"Let's get going now, yeah?" I nodded my head as we both then began to walk into the dark, spine-chilling cave. As we were walking, a heard of bats flew past us above our heads to the opposite direction causing me to flinch a little due to how sudden they flew past us.

The surface of the ground began to lean downwards as we walked, meaning that we were going down the mountain.

After what seem like forever of walking, Hoseok brought his hand up as an indicator for me to stop walking.

"We're here."

I looked up and there was a large gate on display. There were two pits on both ends of the gate shooting up lava. I could feel the heat of it from all the way where I stood and I wasn't standing anywhere near it.

"Behind this door is where Yoongi is held. Getting him out of there is going to be difficult. We might have to fight our way to him. So here, take this shield and this pen."

"What shield and what pen?"

Hoseok suddenly snapped his finger and a large golden shield and a simple pen poofed out of no where. They fell right into my hands and I looked down at the two items in shock.

"Okay... but why the pen?" I asked stupidly, looking up at Hoseok.

"Click it."

And so I did. And behold, the pen turned into a large shiny sword.

"That's so cool..." I said in awe as I admired the two items which I held.

"Jungkook, are you ready?"

"I think so..." I said, unsure if I was ready to attack anything that came in my way to save my best friend.

"You're ready, trust me." Hoseok smirked before he opened the gate. "Cmon, follow me." I nodded my head and followed Hoseok.

Once we entered, I was about to drop my sword and shield due to the chilling sight that was in front of my very eyes.

"Hoseok..." I whispered, my eyes widening.

Right in front of us were a bunch of bodies hovering up in mid air floating around the place. The eyes of the bodies were wide open, but they were just plain white and glowing. The mouths of the souls here were also parted open in a chillingly way.

"I know. There's a lot of souls here trapped. But we came for Min Yoongi, we will find him and save him from this horrible place."

"But these people... we should save them too, right?"

"Jungkook," Hoseok sighed, turning around to face me. "It doesn't work like that. But if it did, then I could assure you that every soul in here would've been saved a long time ago." I sighed deepily, my eyes scanning the whole room filled with floating bodies. "Now cmon, let's go look for-"

"Looking for something?" A deep, raspy voice was heard from behind us. Me and Hoseok looked at each other with wide eyes before turning around completely.

There was a large red beast with glowing yellow eyes. It stood to he about 7ft. It had large dark red horns sticking out of it's head on either side. Fangs stuck out of its mouth, giving the creature a vampire look.

This devil creature... it's the same one from my dream.