t e n

March 11, 2017 | 12:30 am

JUNGKOOK

⸰ ° ‣

"WHAT the fuck are you doing Hoseok?!" I whispered/yelled to the boy who was now climbing inside my room through the opened window. "Do you not realize how worried I was? You just randomly disappeared without informing me where you had gone for the past few days and you have the audacity to show up here on a Friday night at 12 am!"

"Stop talking, would you?" Hoseok whispered, closing the window shut before turning to look back at me. "I know, i'm sorry for leaving all of a sudden but you said you needed space so I gave it to you." My mouth opened ajar a little, anger suddenly filling up inside of me. I closed my eyes and massaged my temple with my hand, groaning in irritation.

"You're so stupid. Yeah I told you to give me space but that doesn't mean that you have to disappear and then reappear randomly," I mumbled as I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge of it. "Gosh, you're giving me such a headache right now. Just looking at you standing in my room in front of me is pissing me off."

"I know and i'm sorry." Hoseok sighed, going down on his knees in front of me, bringing his hands up together, rubbing them together as he looked up at me. "Please forgive me Jungkook, this won't ever happen again."

"Yeah okay whatever. Where were you anyways?"

Hoeok got up to his feet and walked over to the chair by my study desk. "I just went out to give you some space and just clear out my mind."

"So you weren't in Seoul?"

"Nope."

"Then where did you go?"

"Just somewhere. Anyways, what did I miss in class?"

I don't know why, but the thought of school being brought up reminded me of the strange thing I saw earlier today of the human-like figure coming down from the sky. I'm still not sure if it was real or simply just my imagination. It looked so real but yet so impossible to be real at the same time.

"Jungkook?"

"Mhm?"

"Are you okay? You have that frowning look on your face again."

"Oh, it's nothing don't worry about it."

"Noooo tell me! You look so lost in thought, I want to know what was on your mind."

"No why should I? You didn't tell me where you went off to so this is only fair that I don't tell you."

"I'll tell you another secret of mine if you tell me!"

"No, what the hell. I just want to know where you went then i'll tell you what I was thinking."

"If I told you where I went, you'd think i'm crazy."

"And if I told you what was on my mind, you'd think i'm crazier."

"No way, how crazy would your thought must have been Jungkook?"

"Crazy. Just crazy. Even I cant believe that this is on my mind."

"Jungkook... were you thinking of me?" Hoseok faked gasped, a teasing smile appearing on his lips. I gave him the nastiest look I could pull off, flipping him the finger.

"Fuck of Hoseok, you wish."

"I'm kidding! But yeah you're right, I do wish." Hoseok sighed dreamily, batting his eyelashes as he looked at me with fake dreamy eyes. I simply stuck my tongue at him with disgust.

"But whatever, don't tell me then where you were because I don't care anymore."

"Liar you do care still." I just gave Hoseok a deadpanned look before getting up from the bed and towards the window, starting to open it.

"Hey hey hey, what are you doing?"

"Aish! You fool! You keep annoying me so get out."

"Okay wait no I promise I'll keep my mouth shut now! I'll sit here quietly and not do anything."

"It's almost 1 am, just go home and sleep."

"But i'm not tired!"

"Yes you are, go!"

"But  it's a Friday! We have no school tomorrow meaning we can stay up as long as we want!"

"You can do that. I'm going to bed so goodnight!"

"Fine! Fine, i'll tell you where I was but you won't believe me, i'm already telling you okay?"

"Okay fine whatever."

"I went... I went up." Hoseok shyly pointed his finger upwards to the ceiling. I quirked my head a little, clearly confused.

"You were on my roof this whole time?!" Hoseok looked confused for a second but then realization hit him.

"Yes! I was on your roof top this whole time. Hahaha, told you it'd be crazy!"

"Ha yeah, you win," I looked at Hoseok amused with the whole situation. ''I'm going to bed no-"

"Wait, you said you'll say what was on your mind if I told you where I went!"

"I did, didn't I." Hoseok nodded his head as he crossed his arms over his chest. I huffed in defeat and nodded my head. "Alright, i'll tell you. You better not laugh at me though." I gave Hoseok a warning look as he sat back down on the chair. He gave me two thumbs up and pretended to zip his mouth shut, throwing the imaginary key away.

"Alright, so today at lunch I was looking out the window and saw something really weird. It looked as if there was someone falling down the sky like how- like how an angel would... yeah that's exactly what it looked like. But I most likely imagined the whole thing considering that I've been lacking sleep lately. It's also impossible for such things to happen like that-" I stopped talking as soon as I saw Hoseok's face whose mouth was slightly opened with eyes slightly widened. I frowned slightly, realizing that Hoseok probably thinks I sound really crazy at the moment. But then again he's the one who stayed on my fucking roof for the past few days.

"Earth to Hoseok, hellooo." I waved my hand in front of his face, bringing him back to reality.

"Oh... Ah Jungkook, you do sound like the crazy one between us haha!" I gave him a strange look with how he just reacted. "It's getting far too late now. I should go home now, yeah?"

"Uh yeah it's almost 1:30 am, you must be tired. Good night shit face."

"Good night Kookie!" Hoseok quickly said and left through the window, the same way he came in from, before I could get the chance to smack that boy for calling me by that annoying nickname again.

What a strange day it has been.