「18」

I arrived at their house and parked in the parking lot. I turned off my car and grabbed the box of a dozen donuts.

I walked up to the front door, and before I could knock my phone buzzed.

I shrugged and opened the front door

I shrugged and opened the front door. I began down the corridor to see Jimin. The color drained from his face when he saw the donuts.

"Do you have a death wish?" Jimin laughed. "Jungkook can't handle allot of sugar."

"Oops. Well Yoongi said—," I cut myself off, remembering I wasn't supposed to say anything.

"YOONGI!" Jimin shouted throughout the house.

"I DIDN'T TELL HER SHIT!" He screamed back.

"Ugh," Jimin shook his head. "Jungkook is in the living room with the others, watching a movie. Come on."

Without warning, Jimin picked me up bridal style and carried me into the living room. The first person I saw was a smiling Jungkook with a birthday hat on.

"I found your last birthday present!" Jimin shouted, placing me on Jungkook's lap.

We looked at each other, flustered.

"Sorry!" Jungkook pushed me off and ran out of the room.

I sat on the couch, confused. The others let out a hard laugh.

"He's so shy around you!" Jin spoke up.

"I noticed," I giggled, placing the donuts on the coffee table.

"He'll get used to you soon, don't worry," Taehyung smiled.

"Mmh, I'll be back," I said, getting up from the couch

"Mmh, I'll be back," I said, getting up from the couch. "Kookie texted me."

"OOOOOOOH!" Everyone in the room gushed before breaking out into a group laughter.

I giggled, rolling my eyes before starting down the hallway. I saw a tall wooden staircase and skipped up the steps. I knocked on the first door which had the words Jeon Jungkook on it.

Jungkook cracked the door opened, peeking at me with a single eye.

"Password?" He asked.

I giggled.

"Jungkook, opened the door."

"I am not Jungkook," He held in a laugh.

I pushed the door open. He stepped away from it and smiled at me. I stepped forward and hugged him, burying my face in his chest.

He tensed up, but soon wrapped his arms around me tightly. I smiled brightly.

We pulled away and looked at each other. But kept giggling nervously.

"This is our first time actually meeting, I realized," Jungkook mentioned, sitting cross legged on floor. He leaned his head against the end of his bed.

I sat in front of him and nodded.

"It sure is...," I agreed, looking into his eyes.

He blushed and looked away, giggling. I did the same and hid my face.

This was gonna be difficult for both of us.