「19」

It was getting pretty late and I had about 30 more minutes before I had to be home.

But I had an amazing time.

Kookie and I slowly opened up to each other, and got the courage to actually have a conversation.

He even held my hand whenever no one was looking.

We all had dinner, watched a movie, and hyped up Namjoon and Yoongi while they played video games.

It was about 10:30pm now.

Taehyung and Jimin were asleep on the couch. While the rest us were in the kitchen talking and eating leftover birthday cake.

"So when are you gonna admit that she's your girlfriend, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, teasingly.

Jungkook blushed, pushing Namjoon away.

"Shut up, Hyung!"

I chuckled, taking a sip of my soda.

Then Liz texted me.

I sighed, and shoved my phone back in my pocket

I sighed, and shoved my phone back in my pocket. For my bestfriend, I had to see what was wrong.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave a little earlier than I expected. Something came up," I sighed.

Everyone in the kitchen pouted. Especially Jungkook.

"We enjoyed having you over!" Hobi smiled.

"Yeah, you're cool (Y/N)," Yoongi added.

"Jungkook, walk your girl out," Namjoon chuckled mischievously.

"STOP HYUNG!" He shouted.

"Oh! Kookie!" I grabbed his shoulder. "Your present."

His eyes lit up.

"Oooh, where is it?" He asked, excited.

I led him into the living room and picked up the donut box. I handed it to him and his eyes lit up.

He opened the box and gasped.

"Waaagghhh!" He shouted. "Oh my gosh! Thank you!"

He gave me a toothy grin, putting the box back down on the table. He grabbed my hand and led me to the front door.

We stepped outside, it was completely dark after he shut the door behind us.

We both went in for a hug. I loved his hugs. He stroked my back, making me wanna embrace him longer. Sadly, I couldn't.

After a few seconds, we pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Bye," I said.

"Bye," He smiled.

I stepped off the porch. Just to be stopped by Kookie grabbing my hand and turning me around.

I looked up at him.

"Huh?"

"Wait, I need to ask you something," He pulled out his phone.

"What?" I waited.

"Wait a sec," He mumbled, typing something.

My phone buzzed. I pulled it out and viewed the text. I literally screamed on the inside.

I looked up at him and smiled

I looked up at him and smiled. Then looked back down at my phone.

"Really?" Jungkook looked at me in shock

"Why not?" I giggled.

He stepped forward and hugged me tightly, lifting me off of the ground. I laughed, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

I'm Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend.