「29」

We had an amazing time at the fair! We rode just about all of the scariest rides, took several pictures, took birthday candids of Joon, ate strange Fair food, played Fair games, and Jungkook even won a tiny kitten.

Which he gave to me.

A/N: bish i don't give a feck if you allergic or don't like cats. your cute ass boyfriend worked hard to get you this damn kitten bish you're gonna accept it. -_-

I accepted the kitten, of course. She was a dark haired mixed breed kitten. I decided on the name Momo.

I wasn't the only one that went home with a pet; Jimin also won a Calico kitten that he named Seren, and Yoongi won a bunny rabbit that he named Tokki.

But right now, Jungkook and I were walking up the driveway of my apartment building.

"Jungkook hurry up! This rabbit took a shit in the car!" Yoongi shouted out of the window.

"AAAAAHHHH!~ MY SHOE!" Hobi screamed.

Jungkook and I looked back, laughing. We stood in front of my front door, looking into each other's eyes for a brief moment.

"Did you have a good time?" He asked, tilting his head with a childish grin.

I held the purring kitten against my chest, nodding to him. "The best."

He leaned in and pressed a short goodbye kiss against my lips.

"JUNGKOOK HURRY UP!" Yoongi repeated.

"AAAAHH MY LEG!~" Jin shouted.

"HAHAHAHAHA YOU'VE GOT SHIT ON YOUR LEG!" Yoongi shouted.

"STOP CURSING! I DON'T WANT MY KITTEN TO GROW UP TO BE LIKE YOU, MIN YOONGI," Jimin blurted.

Jungkook and I pulled away, erupting with laughter. He ruffled my hair and poked the kitten on the nose.

"I'll message you when I get home," He began walking away.

I grabbed his sleeve just in time, turning him around swiftly.

"Jungkook?" I rarely used his actual name.

"Ah?" He looked at me.

My cheeks burned red. "I love you too."

His expression went from confused to flustered. After a short moment, Yoongi shouted again.

"MAKNAE! BRING YOUR ASS!"

Jungkook blinked, running towards the car.

"Bye, Jagi!" He waved to me, climbing into the passenger side.

I waved back, opening the front door and walking inside. I placed the sleeping kitten on the couch and took off my jacket.

I studied the green fabric and remembered that Jungkook forgot to ask for his jacket back.

"Mine now!" I cheered, hugging it against my face.

My phone fell out of the jacket pocket and onto my foot. I noticed a text on the screen.

Oh yes, don't forget to vote, my frien!↓↓

↓↓